Seeking the Nova Check Bag w/ black straps

lovekoobabags

Balified
O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
I really like the look of the Nova check bag w/ the patent leather handles - it's a shoulder bag. I believe Shamrock0421 and Lolita have this bag (posted pics in their collection thread). I saw it IRL today and couldn't stop admiring it.
Is this bag on sale anywhere ladies? It's just so cute!

Is it this bag?

It's this bag. I'm planning to purchase it when I head down to Atlantic City (before the end of this month - I need to have my LV shoulder straps looked at & LV is next door to Burberry.) Anyway - I LOVE this bag - but no sales.

I'm not sure whether to get it from the store to save on shipping or wait for an internet sale offer and hope to get it online. I don't think I can wait out a sale, though! :yahoo:

http://www.burberryusaonline.com/pr...=2536047&cp=2119866.1914960&parentPage=family

I actually bought that same exact bag a couple months ago. Been wanting it for the longest time and when I finally had $ I got it at the Burberry store. Didn't care if it was on sale or not. I had to have the bag cuz I was soo in love with it. lol.

Don't know if it'll be on sale or not. Maybe you can ask an SA at the Burberry store that you'll be checking out. Maybe you'll have luck.

That is the bag! I carry it EVERYWHERE!! Even the SA at my local Burberry store admires it. Watch it, mine is the small tote and the one from the pic above is the Large Tote. See how it looks on me. I am 5'7. I also got the matching make up pouch and the keyholder. Got it from ebay. Do not believe that this pattern goes on sale, on purses, at least.

Attachments

• KP%20with%20Lil%20Nova.JPG
    KP%20with%20Lil%20Nova.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 135
  • burberry make up pouch.jpg
    burberry make up pouch.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 59
  • mynewkeychain.jpg
    mynewkeychain.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 75