First Pics of Lindsay in Utah

Feb 17, 2007
TMZ has obtained these pictures of a smiling and happy Lindsay Lohan as she takes a break from rehab at the Cirque Lodge in Orem, Utah.
0815_lilo_tan_ramey_ex.jpg

The actress took a walk around the town yesterday, took in the gorgeous scenery and hit up Beaches Tanning Center before making her way back to the Lodge. We're told that Lindsay bought a $20 spray-on tan from Beaches, in addition to several more $16 tans. Lindsay was "very nice" to the folks there.

We're told she went to the mini mall to work out at the Gold's Gym, which is contracted out by Cirque. The Tanning Center is right next door.

I still can't wrap my brain around these rehab places where the patients can go out to shop, get tans, spend time texting and calling their friends, etc. I'm not saying this place allows everything, but the previous ones did.

One of my best friends went to Betty Ford and she said they had little leisure time--they stayed on the grounds and worked hard! Calls were severely limited--no one had their own phones. And they certainly weren't out getting spray tans.

That said, I sincerely hope LL gets it this time. I don't know how many more rehabs she has left.

Many celebs go to rehab so people will think they are trying to get better when in fact they are just taking a break and almost doing everything they were doing before they went in.

I still can't wrap my brain around these rehab places where the patients can go out to shop, get tans, spend time texting and calling their friends, etc. I'm not saying this place allows everything, but the previous ones did.

One of my best friends went to Betty Ford and she said they had little leisure time--they stayed on the grounds and worked hard! Calls were severely limited--no one had their own phones. And they certainly weren't out getting spray tans.

That said, I sincerely hope LL gets it this time. I don't know how many more rehabs she has left.

I feel the exact same way.