Anyone seen Light Beige Caviar Medium or E/W Flap

About 2 weeks ago I knew there's a beige Large classic flap w/ silver hardware & with old price tag (Cdn$1825) at Chanel Toronto. You may give Emiko a call. She told me that's seasonal colour,a bit darker, not the regular beige you normally see in classic. So, it comes with the old tag. Good Luck!

P.S. You may save tax & they ship, but not sure to U.S. or not.

Size: 16 x 25.5 x 7.5 cm

Here's the photo Emiko e-mailed me earlier on July 27. I hope it still there. For me, the darker beige doesn't seem a lot darker than the regular one.

Attachments

• Darkbeige.jpg
    Darkbeige.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 181
Here's the photo Emiko e-mailed me earlier on July 27. I hope it still there. For me, the darker beige doesn't seem a lot darker than the regular one.

Thanks, i'm actually looking for the lighter colour rather than darker one... But that is really at a good price!

Hi, just came back from hongkong, and they got the e/w beige in every chanel stores........:cutesy:Chanel Hongkong Duty Free: -- +852-291-81108, look for snow, or ask them to inquire you with other chanel branch

Hi, just came back from hongkong, and they got the e/w beige in every chanel stores........:cutesy:Chanel Hongkong Duty Free: -- +852-291-81108, look for snow, or ask them to inquire you with other chanel branch

hey chloneesha

do me have a chanel in manila??? and you mention duty free they are much cheaper or the same after the conversion?

kindly advice pls??!!!

thamks

Hi, is this the classic beige or a lighter beige (cream)? I'm actually looking for the cream colour...