My first Coach

I definitely like the second one better. I like the black on black with medium C's. I'm not a big fan of the mini sig. I just think its too busy IMO. Make sure you have all ebay possibilities authenticated first before buying. Do this on the "authenticate this Coach" thread. Just for peace of mind.:nuts: Congrats on your first Coach purchase! It won't be your last. :graucho:

I like the second one better. I've never been a fan of the mini signature line. Plus the seller on the second one is so awesome! I just purchased a bag from Chezmia last month and you can't beat her prices!

I guess I'm in the minority, but I like the mini sig print. I like both bags, but I don't buy from e-bay because it just seems way too uncertain if your bag will be real or not. I would keep the black/white duffle.

I like the second one better. I've never been a fan of the mini signature line. Plus the seller on the second one is so awesome! I just purchased a bag from Chezmia last month and you can't beat her prices!

I, too, purchased from Chezmia just last month, to get a hobo vintage ergo for my mum. Quickly shipped, REAL!!!, and no probs whatsoever. I was so happy and so is mumzy...she got it for her b-day.

Mini-sig? NEVER been a fan at.all. It's too displeasing to my eye and just a flurry of "stuff" but no distinction in my eye. If I carried signature, I'd want you to be able to see the design of the sig.

I like the second bag...it's more discreet. Then again, that's my taste. If you like it, I LOVE it!!!:yes: