GST - does it become like this eventually?

lovensparkle

@timelessluxuries
O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
I saw this picture while browsing an online store. I know the bottom part will soften a bit after some use, but I have no idea it could sag this much!? :huh: Have any of you experienced the same with your GST, after LOTS of use maybe? I'm considering a black GST w/ silver hw for a work bag..

BlkGST.jpg

I've seen some up-close/zoomed-in shots of Jessica Stam (the supermodel)'s GST and it looked pretty much like that. She seems to carry it everywhere so I guess it's bound to soften up like that if one stuffs it and uses it as a workhorse bag.

Thanks for your responses :smile: I guess if I have to be careful if I use this bag for work. I'm not crazy about that much sagging on the bottom because the top of the bag still looks boxy & structured.

My friend abused her GST like that, Carried loads of stuff and even had her 2 year old sitting on it when they went shopping. Hers looks like that. Me? I baby mine too much to let them look really abused.

I've seen a PST on ebay once .... looked horrible .... almost like as if the leather melted in a muddy mess. The person who owned that GST must have gotten a whole lot of use out of that bag it looks very flimsy.

The women on tpf take great care of their bags but IRL I have seen AT least 5 gst's that looked worse than that. Many were on women with younger children so that's understandable. Still, it made the bag so misshapen, lumpy, and deteriorated.......uch I still have nightmares thinking about them.