Club Blondie!!!!!-

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!! We have out own little club!! Thanks HM!!! Super idea!

Shall we start by introducing ourselves....also, why do you like Blondies?

I'm Anne and I live in Chicago. I've been a speech therapist for a suburban school district for 18 years and been married for 13. We have one son who is 11. I love my job alot. I work w. kids w/ a variety of special education issues.

I first fell in love w/ Blondies when thry first came out, but my finances just could not support then when my son was younger. I finally acquired my first 2 this past October from another tPF member Rondafaye. I have the shoulder flap styles in both white and caramel. I'd love a black hobo, but I'm also really startin' to loooove the bowler. I just love the style and the beautiful colors. I don't think another designer bag looks as sophisticated as the Blondie....

Anne

Thanks Jill!! :flowers:

Anne, you are just too cute and your flaps are TDF!!! :heart:

I'll introduce myself too to help get things started! ;) I'm Sharon, I live in Toronto, and I am ridiculously bag-obsessed! I don't have a blondie yet, but I have my very first one on its way to me as we speak and I'm super excited! It's the white blondie bowler. :yahoo: I first fell in love with blondies when aaallabama and BooYah got theirs and I've been searching for one ever since! It took a while, but with the help of some extremely sweet PFers who helped me along the way (aaallabama, BooYah, windycityaj, Blkladylaw, jadecee), I'm finally the proud owner of my very own blondie! :tender:

Aaawww HM...was that the black blondie you were looking for? :sad: Another will pop up...don't worry...we'll all keep an eye out for ya! :yes: ;)

LOL!!! :roflmfao: I seem to remember a certain blondie hobo we both went for...LOL...KIDDING! Wow...that was sooooooooo long ago!!! :lol: You've certainly been helpful too HM...especially in being an inspiration - you with your avatar staring me in the face all day every day! :P ;)

:crybaby:............OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sad.....:sad:....I can't believe I missed the black one.....I can't let it go.

...about 1.5 years ago, I missed the red bowler too! it was in mint conditions!...my stupid computer won't display pics. correctly, I tried to fix the problem as fast as I could but when I went to check back it was already gone!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby::hysteric::cry:

Aaawww HM...was that the black blondie you were looking for? :sad: Another will pop up...don't worry...we'll all keep an eye out for ya! :yes: ;)
I haven't seen another one like that on ebay before....I hope to get it one day...

that 'eyanto' girl must be so happy....:cursing:....she tends to bid on those blondies, I remember I outbid her on my white bowler....:boxing:....

I've got it!!!!, I've got it!!!!!!!:yahoo::wlae::nuts::nuts: OMG! today is the happiest day of my life!!!! Thanks for all the PM for my buddies! I love you girls! I can't wait to post pics. when I receive it! :heart: