Never Full out of stock in ASIA

lee_jennz

Jun 17, 2007
GEez, i have been trrying to pick up neverfull lately...be it GM, MM or PM, but to no avail. I went to bangkok and came back to Kuala Lumpur, but still,Neverfull was out of stock!!
Plssssssssssssssssssss come back soon neverfull :cursing:

I went to LV here in Manila to ask if the neverfull waitlist is moving and the SA told me that it may take a while since it's out of stock in the whole of Asia!:amazed:So, i went home with the T&B mini pochette instead, just in case it gets out of stock too...it was also the last one in the said store!!!

I don't htink they're out of stock in ALLLLL of Asia which is quite the hugeness imo..... I came back from China recently and I saw a LOT in Beijing including LEs like Miroir Lockits

if you can see now especially in Kuala Lumpur, almost every women carry a Neverfull!! so i guess i'll succumb to the idea that its out of stock now in my region.

as for the Miroir Lockit in Beijing, issit for sale? a store in my place has it in both colors but only for DISPLAY!!! :wtf:

why dont u get urself waitlisted. i may get a little while but its worth it! good luck!

it's understandable. everytime when LV comes out with a new hip bag, they usually clear their inventory the quickest in asia. same in Hong Kong, probably like a good 6-7 years ago i remember wanting a mini monogram josephine and they were all sold out in HK..

if you can see now especially in Kuala Lumpur, almost every women carry a Neverfull!! so i guess i'll succumb to the idea that its out of stock now in my region.

as for the Miroir Lockit in Beijing, issit for sale? a store in my place has it in both colors but only for DISPLAY!!! :wtf:

why dont u get urself waitlisted. i may get a little while but its worth it! good luck!

Yes, it was on sale. And this man buying the neverfull asked this SA to pull out like... 8-10 bags all tossed on the counter and he was clearly trying to pick the best one out of them.