I *think* I'll keep these- Speedy 30, Pastilles!

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
I just recieved my Speedy 30 Mono from Eluxury and my Multicolor Pastilles keychain from KarenKooper!

I have not yet returned my Damier Azur Speedy 30 still sitting in dustbag,. I have to do that this week! So I technically have TWO speedies right now!

When I opened up KarenKoopers package I was so suprised there was a lot of things, a cd of the womans collection, different booklets! So much. And a Marc Jacobs heart shaped mirror! Best service I have ever recieved!

But when I opened the keychian it was so so so much smaller than I thought it was going to be! But IDK grr it was so much money! LOL

I can't figure out how to hook it to the other side of my purse. Is it just like any other keychain that you slide keys onto? Or is there a trick to it? I'm going to break my nails trying to get it open!

The Speedy is wonderful and I know just by looking at it that I will use it way more than I would have every the Azur. I already wanna take it for a spin!

I also noticed how much softer teh material of teh mono speedy is compared to teh azur. The azur is harder and just eh IMO I def. love the mono better already! Also, when I recieved my azur from Eluxury the keys were already attached the to bag and looked scartched and def. not new. But mine today were in the box and SHINY! So I love that! I wonder why so different. Was my Azur a return?

So after probably tomarrow. I will only have two LV's the mono speedy and the pastilles.

Azur is going back.

Here's some pics:

I'll have modeling ones later on.

0814071642a.jpg

0814071642.jpg

0814071640.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

oh you need to gently pull the circle thing upwards(or pull down the little bar rather) and rotate the circular bar until space shows up then you can attach it to speedy hardware..after that, just rotate it back until it snaps
lol it's kinda hard to explain but hope that helps

oh you need to gently pull the circle thing upwards(or pull down the little bar rather) and rotate the circular bar until space shows up then you can attach it to speedy hardware..after that, just rotate it back until it snaps
lol it's kinda hard to explain but hope that helps

THANK YOU SO MUCH! That was so simple! I thought I had to break my nails to get it on! Your great!
Here's some more pics! I'm lovin it!
Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

I think the mono speedy is such a gorgeous classic bag! I know that there are a lot of fake speedies out there but when I see an authentic one, I'm always in awe how chic it looks! Congrats on your speedy and mc pastilles keychain/bracelet (BTW that one is definitely on my wishlist)!