How do you organize your bag?

Me too! My large MP is like a black hole.... things go in but I can never seem to find them when I need them. :P

that is so true melly. hah. sometimes i get so frustrated that i have to stop myself and take a deep breath and start searching again. i can probably fit the medium purseket in the bowler, don't you think? the cheetah print is too cute! :biggrin:

that is so true melly. hah. sometimes i get so frustrated that i have to stop myself and take a deep breath and start searching again. i can probably fit the medium purseket in the bowler, don't you think? the cheetah print is too cute! :biggrin:

I agree, the medium does seem like the correct size and the panther print is adorable!! :love: Do you know if the Container Store or some other brick and mortar shop carries them? I would really like to check them out in person before purchasing one.

I never knew these things exsisted either! They look so useful! I went ahead and ordered a chameleon, because some of the girls on the handbag forum were just raving about them and they seem like they can hold more than a purseket, but I'll proably end up trying both. I do love that animal print the purseket has!

I never knew these things exsisted either! They look so useful! I went ahead and ordered a chameleon, because some of the girls on the handbag forum were just raving about them and they seem like they can hold more than a purseket, but I'll proably end up trying both. I do love that animal print the purseket has!

when you get your chameleon, i'd like to see pictures of it in use :smile:

I agree, the medium does seem like the correct size and the panther print is adorable!! :love: Do you know if the Container Store or some other brick and mortar shop carries them? I would really like to check them out in person before purchasing one.

im not too sure melly, ive never seen them IRL either.

I have a purseket and I find that I hardly use mine. I don't like it for bags that aren't already structured because it distorts the shape. I organize my purse with smaller bags: a small cosmetic case for items such as my powder, pens, tissue packet, and a small little coin purse for my keys and small items.

I had no clue about these things. I will order one right now. I am torn about colors so I am likely to get a copuple. It is great as you don't have to spend a lot of time changing things from one purse to the other. Thanks for the tip!!