Desperately looking for Black Metallic reissue...

petals12

O.G.
Feb 23, 2007
I was at the Stanford NM today, spoke with my favorite SA in regard with the Black Metallic reissue. She told me that it will be hard to locate one for me now (since I didn't put my dear name on the wait list in the beginning). Would anyone know where I would be able to get one, I am hoping for either a 226( is that the size that is a bit smaller than the classic jumbo flap?) All these pics of the blk metallic is killing me ...:drool: tia

yup. i returned my black metallic 226 to her a week ago and she said she had a couple of the bags in stock...

hi sam! how are you enjoying your new bag? :P

yup. i returned my black metallic 226 to her a week ago and she said she had a couple of the bags in stock...

hi sam! how are you enjoying your new bag? :P

Hi jeshika, I just received the 227 today, it's lovely, can't wait to use it. But I won't be taking pics as I think there are too many metallic black floating around in the forum ;), I 'll post pics again when I have my next Chanel ...
thank you again :P

Hi jeshika, I just received the 227 today, it's lovely, can't wait to use it. But I won't be taking pics as I think there are too many metallic black floating around in the forum ;), I 'll post pics again when I have my next Chanel ...
thank you again :P

awww! i was hoping to see pics of it when it arrived! i'm sure its gorgeous though! so glad u managed to get the 227 size in the end :yahoo:

I was at the Stanford NM today, spoke with my favorite SA in regard with the Black Metallic reissue. She told me that it will be hard to locate one for me now (since I didn't put my dear name on the wait list in the beginning). Would anyone know where I would be able to get one, I am hoping for either a 226( is that the size that is a bit smaller than the classic jumbo flap?) All these pics of the blk metallic is killing me ...:drool: tia

I know Chanel in SF has one metallic black 226. Here is their Tel. no. 415-981-1550 Good luck!!