Ask me anything about having lunch with Pursegrrl today

I once smashed my nose in a car door - and my nose ain't that big!! I think I got off easier than Roo though.

So where did you guys go to lunch? (did I miss a thread?).

Anyone remember that old thread in here about whether granite will still be in style a few years from now? Well, Roo and I went to tile, flooring and granite mecca today! (Thanks, R!) And when in Tukwila the Olive Garden is a don't miss.

And yep, a bear does sh*t in the woods...I've seen it IRL ladies! To clarify, the sh*t, not the bear. Pics of the bear were enough :wtf:.

Anyone remember that old thread in here about whether granite will still be in style a few years from now? Well, Roo and I went to tile, flooring and granite mecca today! (Thanks, R!) And when in Tukwila the Olive Garden is a don't miss.

And yep, a bear does sh*t in the woods...I've seen it IRL ladies! To clarify, the sh*t, not the bear. Pics of the bear were enough :wtf:.
LOL!! too funny (the bear) That's great you ladies had a good time out today!:smile:

Poor Pursegrrl, she also got accosted by my dog... the little wombat canine was all over her the minute she walked in... this dog only has two speeds: "on" and "off" :rolleyes: :roflmfao: