My Long Overdue Promise

MamaxJam

Apr 10, 2007
Hello, hello my toki lovers!!!

I hope some of you remember me. It's been a good 2-3 months since i've been active here on the forum. I had a new baby boy in June and I promised to post pics up of my little guy in all his toki glory.

My husband thought I was crazy when I took this picture of him. Hahahah I think it's adorable and a little concerning of how obsessed I am with Tokidoki.

Anyway, here's the pic. Motherhood is such a busy life! I hope I can chat obsessively with you all again soon!

Attachments

• IMG_2545.jpg
    IMG_2545.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_2549.jpg
    IMG_2549.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2554.jpg
    IMG_2554.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 84

I hope some of you remember me. It's been a good 2-3 months since i've been active here on the forum. I had a new baby boy in June and I promised to post pics up of my little guy in all his toki glory.

My husband thought I was crazy when I took this picture of him. Hahahah I think it's adorable and a little concerning of how obsessed I am with Tokidoki.

Anyway, here's the pic. Motherhood is such a busy life! I hope I can chat obsessively with you all again soon!

He's PRECIOUS!! Congratulations!!:yahoo:

Congratulations & welcome back Mamaxjam! Your son is just adorable, especially in his Toki onesie!! I wonder if my sister-in-law would dress my nephew in that if I bought it for him. Hmmm...

MamaxJam!!!!! I've been thinking about you lately and then *poof* here you are!!! Congrats again to you and your hubby on your adorable baby boy!! :woohoo: He's soooo cuuute!!!! He's looks great in the onesie and surrounded by toki goodness :tup:

I'm glad that you're all well!!!!