Busted by DH

Apr 21, 2007
This morning as he was getting ready for work, DH looked at the closet shelf and asked, "Honey, what are all these orange boxes doing here?"

To which I replied,"Are they in your way?"

Then he said, "No. I just noticed them up here. What's in them?"

(oh, crap) "Purses. I'm going to go feed the baby."

What do you do when you're found out?

DH does the bill consolidation ONCE a YEAR. At year end. Which is also my budget planning time for the following year.

So during the year ... :whistle:

One time, I wanted to save closet space, so I left one of my orange boxes at the store! :graucho::P

DH does the bill consolidation ONCE a YEAR. At year end. Which is also my budget planning time for the following year.

So during the year ... :whistle:

One time, I wanted to save closet space, so I left one of my orange boxes at the store! :graucho::P

You are the luckiest one :yes:. DH knows all my purchases and what I plan to buy. So no chance :nogood:.

Hee! I love hearing all the stories of the blissfully unaware husbands.
Mine can spot the difference between Chevre and Togo at fifty yards. :nogood:

And BTW Rose I have to tell you, my dear Archie doesn't like doing the bills either, unless that means eating them. He's a golden retriever! LOL I giggle every time I hear you say Archie and then realize he's your DH!!

Here is another.

"Honey, I have some bags that I decided to store away because I don't use them. Should I just sell them?"

Throw away those orange boxes so he will forget!!!!!