Help please! I want this bag - any idea what it is?

skimmilk

O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
First off I wanted to say that I love this forum, you guys are all so wonderful and helpful.

I should have bid higher on this bag:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CHANEL Dark Grey Caviar Leather Handbag w/ silver hardware and silver "CC" twist clasp.[/FONT] http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270147503917&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT&ih=017

Does anyone know where I can find one? Or its style number? Or is it an older bag and not available anymore?

It has everything that I am looking for... distressed caviar, longer strap so that I can wear it crossbody style, and jumbo size.

Thanks in advance! If I can't get this bag then I guess I'll get the regular jumbo in black... TIA!

It is not available in the UK any more but they are bringing out a similar flap this season called Le Marais. Check out Chanelboys pics in the shopping sub-forum.

It is not available in the UK any more but they are bringing out a similar flap this season called Le Marais. Check out Chanelboys pics in the shopping sub-forum.

:yes:

The flaps from that collection are very similar.
Here are the pictures from the sub-forum
attachment.php
attachment.php

:drool:

You guys are the best ~ I called my boutique and they located 2 outdoor ligne flaps for me (since I had the style # from PFers :smile: and are going to check if they are in new condition... if so, one should be shipped to me this week!

while I like le marais collection, i'm not a fan of the big CCs. it was basically between the outdoor ligne flap or the jumbo caviar in black... while most people prefer the jumbo caviar, i actually like the outdoor ligne since it more unusual... thanks again!