What would you keep?

duranie70

Handbag Addict
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
OK, so I bought 3 bags this week... all in relatively the same color. My husband might have a freak attack on me if I keep them all. Help me decide please.

I got the Botkier Bianca Satchel Large in Cognac Pearl for $330 on Ebay.
I got the Linea Pelle Beverly in Nut for $75!!!! (from help of a fellow TPFer)
and I got a Rebecca Minkof top handle large tote for about $180 down from $595.00 in a luggage color.
What is your 3 in order to keep?
My favorite is the Botkier, that is not going anywhere... and the beverly is so pretty, what a great Fall color, so current and ONLY $75, was a $600 bag I think... and the Minkoff is so soft and so great for an overnighter I think. Oh girls, I am real bad! Any thoughts?

Attachments

• P8110015.JPG
    P8110015.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 80
  • P8110014.JPG
    P8110014.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 55
  • P8110002.JPG
    P8110002.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 79
  • P8110011.JPG
    P8110011.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 55
  • P8110018.JPG
    P8110018.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 94
I would get rid of the Botkier - when I first saw it the pockets reminded me of an old lady's baggy buttocks! :wtf: (sorry - I know you like it, but that's just what it reminds me of...) The Linea would be my first choice, and Minkoff second.

I like the minkoff best! Would you mind sharing where you got it? I'd love to be as lucky too! =)

Some store in Boston- Jasmine Co, very nice woman answered the phone. A fellow TPFer got an amazing patent blue Rebecca Minkoff from there, all were 70% off. I got a "no" and a laugh when I asked about any Nikki's or Morning After's. LOL

I can't believe some of you do not like the Botkier. To me it is so awesome. Then again, the 1st expensive handbag I ever fell deeply in love with was 3 or 4 yrs ago- the Mark Jacobs, I still have that, all that silver hardware, big pockets w/ the pushlock... Guess we like what we like. LOL

I love the Bianca! I hate how people are saying it looks like boobs, a bra or a butt. :sad: Now whenever I see one, I think of those comments. I still love the bag though. I'm trying to covet a large Cherry one.

The RM bag is nice too though. I guess it all depends on what shape would best suit you at this time. You're right, they are all a similar colour. But it's a neutral so it's not that bag.

One thing I did say to my husband, if we were ever in the street and I had the Beverly on me and someone was bothering me, "WHAM" right in the face w/ the handbag, all those bronze studs ! Could be used as a weapon. LOL

The most horrible of all this, I am coveting a chocolate Hayden Harnett Mosa !! Another brown! What is the matter with me? This forum has gotten me crazy! LOL

One thing I did say to my husband, if we were ever in the street and I had the Beverly on me and someone was bothering me, "WHAM" right in the face w/ the handbag, all those bronze studs ! Could be used as a weapon. LOL

The most horrible of all this, I am coveting a chocolate Hayden Harnett Mosa !! Another brown! What is the matter with me? This forum has gotten me crazy! LOL

I got my Linea Pelle Bianca hobo today, and I swear I was thinking the same thing: great to use as a weapon if you're being mugged! What can you say, I was born and bred in NYC...

To answer your question: Def. keep the Beverly satchel (and if you don't want it, sell it to me!), and the Minkoff. The Botkier just isn't my style, I guess.

I think I am definitly keeping both the Linea Pelle and Botkier.
I do not travel much....The Minkoff is HUGE. And too light if I use it for another thing I might be planning 1 day (baby bag/ diaper bag?)

My husband has had it up to here (hand above my head) with handbags. lol He won't even comment anymore. The only thing he ever said was the LV dentelle speedy 30 in silver was a gorgeous bag. I guess that is the only one he likes. LOL