Angelina too thin?

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
based on these photos from Perez I have to say YES! The 2nd photo is alarming IMO.
I can appreciate true thin-ness, but she does not look healthy at all IMO:nogood:
Has She Gotten Too Skinny????

Filed under: Angelina Jolie > YOU Decide!
16949pcn_jolie01.jpg
16949pcn_jolie14.jpg

An alarmingly thin Angelina Jolie on the set of her new movie, Wanted, shooting overnight in Chicago on Thursday.
We miss your curves, girl!

I agree that the angle of the second picture and the shadows make her look worse than she probably is, but even her calves look thin and shapeless. I don't find it to be either a healthy or attractive look. And with how frail her legs look it makes her feet look positively enormous.

In Tomb Raider she actually had a bust line and I think she was far more attracted than the emaciated look she is sporting now.

her face looks too thin, I can lines that didn't use to be there and under her eyes is dark.
I don't think it's her funny position in the 2nd photos, only her top half is angled weird, it's actually her bottom half that is alarming to me.

She used to be breathtaking, like in Mr. and Mrs. Smith, now she's concerning.

I think she has also had a stressful time this past year-- traveling, her mother's death, four very young children, etc. Some people turn to food for comfort and other's turn away from it.
She is still beautiful and hopefully feeling better--gotta say, she looks happy.