Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Fifty Cent: I'll Quit if Kanye Wins

Posted Aug 10th 2007 2:11PM by TMZ Staff

0810_kanye_50cent_fm.jpg
Rapper/human target Fifty Cent swears that if he loses his upcoming chart-busting battle with Kanye West, he'll stop releasing solo records. Mr. Half-dollar is going head-to-head with West over whose album will sell more on their shared release date -- September 11.

The gangsta rapper and his "Stronger" competitor, Kanye, are both releasing albums on the fateful day. Never forget the day when two overblown hip-hop artists' egos exploded across the charts!

"If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I'll no longer write music. I'll write music and work with my other artists, but I won't put out any more solo albums," Fitty told sohh.com. Let's hope!

"And I bet this," Fitty twittered in the third person, "When Kanye West's sales come in, he's gonna have a 70 percent decrease cause Def Jam is gonna buy records to keep him closer to 50 Cent. So watch the first week and then watch the second week. Watch his ass drop off the planet. We keep our angles covered before we make a decent bet."

50 is SUCH an adolescent! :

Fifty Loses His Change
Posted Aug 11th 2007 9:36AM by TMZ Staff

curtis.jpg
Rapper/Kanye West frenemy Fifty Cent flew off the handle this week after the furious Fiddy found out that a new video of his was leaked to the web -- and the rapper thinks it was an inside job at Interscope.

The video, intended drop in October, is for a song called "Follow My Lead," and features a collaboration with white hot crooner Robin Thicke.

When Fifty -- real name Curtis Jackson -- found out about the leak, he freaked out and allegedly told Interscope execs that he refused to do promo for his new record "Curtis," which drops on September 11. The irate Mr. Cent then went on a destructive rampage, according to Miss Info, ripping a 70-inch plasma screen TV off the wall and throwing his phone straight through the window of his executive office.

Fiddy refuses to contact anyone from the label and Interscope's now doing damage control, and rescheduling the rapper's public appearances.

also on TMZ:

Turns out, the gambling site BoDog.com believe him! Odds are currently 2 to 1 in support of Fifty to both top album sales and debut higher on Billboard's Top 200 Chart. He's gotta lotta fans up in da club!

Of course hes going to lose.
50 will probably sell less then 10 copies, The Game killed him off, nobody even listens to 50 Cent anymore. The last time I heard someone bumpin 50 Cent was like 2 years ago.
Game killed 50 like 50 killed Ja Rule. Karma?

^Haha. 50 Cent feuds with everyone it seems like.

That sounds so lame. "If he wins then I'm just gonna QUIT." Sounds like a child.
I know this fool always has some drama with someone. Maybe it's because he dosen't sell records like he used to..he needs to pack it up and go home already leave the drama for the gossip mags:rolleyes:.

Must be a slow news day over at TMZ.

Reading this, I am going "huh?". I can only assume that both will have similar drama because their albums are coming out at the same time. This "drama" is to publicity.

Personally, I don't enjoy either ones music. Fiddy is like one of the least attractive men on the planet IMO. Nice body, but everything from the neck up is rather unfortunate. He mumbles when he speaks. Kanye needs a reality check because he thinks he's Jesus.