Help me find this wallet???

arm9047

Rhymes with Banana
Aug 8, 2007
Hi everyone. If anyone can help me with this, it's you guys! I think fate has intervened in my life. Tonight my boyfriend and I went into a Coach store at our mall and they have new purses that have red stripes down the center with stitched in Cs. That reminded me of the wallet that got away from me. It was around this summer and my boyfriend offered to get it for me for my bday, but I passed for some reason (kicking myself!!!). Then I come home tonight to see a thred about "Which bag do you regret not buying?" At that point I got so sad about this wallet!

So now, how about a description lol. It came in black, brown, and red leather and the Cs were stitched in. It was heavenly... I'm sorry, but I don't have any more info about it other than that :sad: I am trying to locate the longer checkbook length one, but at this point, any will do!!!

I know that if anyone could help me, it would be you guys!!!

Thanks for your help!!!

Alana

Are you referring to the Hamptons Signature Leather? It came in a slim envelope style, a french purse and a mini wallet. This is style no. 40154 :

40154_d1.jpg

I got the black mini wallet at an outlet just a couple months ago! Are you close to an outlet?

You didn't do a horrible job explaining it because I knew exactly what you were talking about as soon as I read your post! :yes:

I am close to an outlet, but if you got it a couple months ago, I don't know if my chances are very good :crybaby: But now that I know what it is called, I can at least ring them up and ask. Worst they can say is no. That would probably be one of the worst "No"s I've ever heard in my life...

I am close to an outlet, but if you got it a couple months ago, I don't know if my chances are very good :crybaby: But now that I know what it is called, I can at least ring them up and ask. Worst they can say is no. That would probably be one of the worst "No"s I've ever heard in my life...
They must still be around because here's a link to an eBay auction that ended a week and a half ago:

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-BLK-SIGNA...oryZ3008QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

LOL, no, there's not a purse that matches the wallet-- there is a french purse, it's a style of wallet. You can look it up on Coach.com.

But she puts her red wallet with the patent leather red ergo and it looks great.

Also, the long one you like retailed for $258.

Mokoni needs to come work at Coach. :yes:
Oooh! Great idea!! Actually, the gals at my boutique pretty much begged me to apply the last time I was there and, in the thank you note I received for my purchase, my SA brought it up again! I have considered it many times and, as much as I would love to work there, I really enjoy my free time. Plus, I know that I would end up spending more money there than I do now and that would be a very, very bad thing.

And, Alana, that wallet is definitely real. I've never seen that style faked very well. Also, I am not sure if you noticed, but the link I posted is for a checkbook wallet and the photo I posted is an envelope wallet - not sure if that makes a difference to you, but I wanted to point that out in case you didn't notice.