LAMB Fall 07

I love the Dolly dress too! I ordered the flutter sleeve hoodie in chili pepper though!

I'm a little disappointed with this collection so far though. :sad: I miss the cute little lamb's that were on last season's!

More stuff should be coming out September 15th though! Including the wild zebra stuff!!

I love the flutter sleeve hoodie - it's too cute! :yes:

I wasn't really aware of LAMB stuff last season, so I don't know what I'm missing if this collection isn't as pretty - but I guess in a way that's a good thing lol.

That's awesome that more stuff is coming out in September! That gives me time to save up for something else if I decide to get the hoodie I am eyeing.

I went and checked out the black version - you got the better color (red) anyway. That hoodie is going to be so cute! :tup:

LOL!! I hope so! Thanks! ;) I figured it'll be nice to throw on in the morning's when I take my kids to school and don't want to look like a total old hag!! :P

I've heard that the sizes run small too! :sad: I'll let you know when it gets here if it's true or not. Gosh I hope not though!!!! :Push:

More new stuff on Eluxury...........

The model kinda freaks me out though....she looks like Spock! :Push: LOL

L.A.M.B. By Gwen Stefani: Handbags & Purses at eLUXURY

LOL she does! I think it's supposed to be a Louise Brooks/flapper haircut but it looks all wrong on her. :yucky:

Finally eluxury got some stuff in! I am getting so antsy waiting for the stuff to show up online because there's no store that sells LAMB anywhere close to me.

I really like the jackets, but the Plaid Juliet jacket is my fave.

I've totally splurged today. :shame: I just ordered the LAMB double L crest hoodie in Black and the 3.4 oz L fragrance from Nordies! :happydance: And I ordered a Harajuku Lovers shirt from some other random site. I think it's because I'm mad that I don't live in CA and can't go to the Nordstrom LAMB event lol.

I've totally splurged today. :shame: I just ordered the LAMB double L crest hoodie in Black and the 3.4 oz L fragrance from Nordies! :happydance: And I ordered a Harajuku Lovers shirt from some other random site. I think it's because I'm mad that I don't live in CA and can't go to the Nordstrom LAMB event lol.

I :heart: that hoodie!!! Congrats!

Have you smelled the fragrance before? It's yummy! I guess she's supposed to come out with body lotion, etc. next month too!! :tup:

I :heart: that hoodie!!! Congrats!

Have you smelled the fragrance before? It's yummy! I guess she's supposed to come out with body lotion, etc. next month too!! :tup:

Thanks! :smile: I like it to (at least from the pics online).

I haven't smelled it- and I NEVER buy fragrances that I can't sniff first. But, I'm trusting Gwen. I hope she doesn't let me down haha. And I had no idea there was a lotion coming out. Yea! :yahoo:

I think the collection is eh this year. A lot of it is more office/dress wear and that doesn't fit my lifestyle.

I do really want the oversized vest in Navy and I like the zebra hoodie, but not for $225. The L'agneau (sp?) stuff is cute too.