I fell in love with the balenciaga bag when...

simona7

Bag Lady
Jul 15, 2007
... I first saw it in a fashion magazine but I really had to have it when I saw it IRL. My DH and I do flea markets and sell vintage clothes and bags and around 2002 model Karolina Kurkova was shopping in our booth. Guess what she was wearing? Yup, a flat brass black first :drool: Not sure what year... but she looked so great with just jeans and a tee and that bag - that's when I fell in :love:
So, what was your moment?

By the way, she was so nice & bought a bunch of stuff! :amuse:

when i saw one of the olsen twins carrying one - it looked so squishy and yummy. i didn't even know what the brand was. i just fell in love with the style and later found out who it was made by

For me, it was the first time I saw one of Deana's bags! I didn't know anything about Balenciaga. Then I started to learn about them on this forum and started seeing pics of celeb's and their bbags. I've purchased 6 bbags since then! Thanks for the addiction, Deana and TPF! lol

When I checked out the Partition bag IRL a few months ago. It was such great leather, and such a fabulous style. Then, as lordguinny says, this sub-forum sucked me in and made me an addict.