05 Magenta Color Question ......

i depends on the light.. it really is a true fuschia color.. like the crayon..or the flower... rodadendrums..

its more pink than purple, but it definitely has a coolish cast.. not a warm pink.

Thanks toni!!

I am so undecided as to keep waiting for the LE Magenta or hold out for the 08 Magenta .... I really want the Day style tho anyway .... but I want a bag that is more PINK, but not bubblegum pink - LOL!!!

Thanks toni!!

I am so undecided as to keep waiting for the LE Magenta or hold out for the 08 Magenta .... I really want the Day style tho anyway .... but I want a bag that is more PINK, but not bubblegum pink - LOL!!!

if you have your heart set on a day then I say wait. I don't think the new 08 magenta will be like bubblegum but a paler shade of the 05 magenta. But that is only an educated guess .

I also think to some degree it depends on the bag. I had both a box and a city. The box definitely had a purple tone (my dh called it the "barney the dinosaur" bag). The city was more pink in tone.

Attachments

• missmagenta.JPG
    missmagenta.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 46
  • magentabox1.JPG
    magentabox1.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 48
If you don't want a lot pf purple-tone in the bag, then it is probably better to wait for the new magenta. The 05 magenta has a lot of purple undertones to it. I thought it gave the color a lot of depth and richness - but if its strictly pink you want, then I would pass.