Want to see what jaune looks like? This is the thread for you

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
Here are pics of my jaune work in comparison to caramel 05, sandstone and mastic. I also put a mustard bottle and an orange in there to show you how much closer the color leans towards the orange spectrum than the yellow.

I also took a bunch of pics of it next to various colors in my wardrobe to give you guys an idea of what it looks like next to certain colors (so you can guess if it will work well in your wardrobe). I don't wear a lot of pastels and brights, so sorry if I wasn't able to get comparison pics next to a color you wear a lot of.

More to come.

Attachments

• jaune1.jpg
    jaune1.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 310
  • jaune2.jpg
    jaune2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 294
  • jaune3.jpg
    jaune3.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 314
  • jaunewardrobe.jpg
    jaunewardrobe.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 223
  • jaunewardrobe1.jpg
    jaunewardrobe1.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 281
Here are pics of my jaune work in comparison to caramel 05, sandstone and mastic. I also put a mustard bottle and an orange in there to show you how much closer the color leans towards the orange spectrum than the yellow.

I also took a bunch of pics of it next to various colors in my wardrobe to give you guys an idea of what it looks like next to certain colors (so you can guess if it will work well in your wardrobe). I don't wear a lot of pastels and brights, so sorry if I wasn't able to get comparison pics next to a color you wear a lot of.

More to come.

Hmmm - that is not quite what I was expecting when I ordered either. Definitely orange not yellow. Like you I need to mull this over.

I forgot to mention the miscellaneous bag I put in the comparison pics. That is my beloved Hogan Pan Am. It came the closest in color to the Jaune, but is a darker version of it. It helps to have it in there cause it shows off the intensity of the jaune.

Attachments

• jauunewardrobe3.jpg
    jauunewardrobe3.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 140
  • jaunewardrobe4.jpg
    jaunewardrobe4.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 116
  • jaunewardrobe5.jpg
    jaunewardrobe5.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 128
Hmmm - that is not quite what I was expecting when I ordered either. Definitely orange not yellow. Like you I need to mull this over.

Different, isn't it? I mean, its a really cool color and I will definitely be keeping it, but there's a part of me thats sad that it isn't more yellow. I wasn't expecting a bright yellow by any means, but I wasn't expecting orange either...

Thank you so much for all these pictures! I actually LOVE Jaune and am really glad I have my name down for a First. I didn't want taxi-cab yellow. This looks beautiful, and the leather on your bag is just lovely!

Thanks again for the pictures; they're very helpful.

Oh my, it's really bright! I'm secretly considering on getting a Jaune Work (since my Ocean SGH isn't going to happend :crybaby:)

Thanks for the pics, now I really have some serious decision making to do within the next hour :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

Wow! Thanks for posting these pics! It really gives me perspective on what color it is. I didn't realize it was going to be so warm. It's such a rich, bright color. I hope this one is a keeper! It does work really well as a bright neutral, if that makes any sense!