Need help with Prada Gauffres.........

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Can someone please tell me the difference between these two bags. I took the first picture off of Jill's previous post and really like that bag. The second I found at Styedrops. I really want a brown bag and am trying to stay away from another Coffer. What do you think................:confused1:

OK...I like the first one better and I ll tell u why.....Its much better in that shape and with that type shoulder strap......
I also ADORE the E/W shape and the bowler shape alot too.U need to go to a store and TRY THEM ON!

OK...I like the first one better and I ll tell u why.....Its much better in that shape and with that type shoulder strap......
I also ADORE the E/W shape and the bowler shape alot too.U need to go to a store and TRY THEM ON!
I REALLY love the Bowler shape and the E/W. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find either in this color :sad: Any suggestions or leads?

The second one is open on the top with just a snap closure and I believe the first one zips and the first bag also has the side pockets.
I see the second one on Bluefly in Brown and the first in Camel.

The second one is open on the top with just a snap closure and I believe the first one zips and the first bag also has the side pockets.
I see the second one on Bluefly in Brown and the first in Camel.

With that information, along with Jill's input, I think that I can safely rule out the Styledrops bag. Now, the question remains..........where can I find the E/W or Bowler Gauffre in brown? Any suggestions? :smile:

It's hard to imagine that Prada won't bring back the darker Gauffres for fall/winter. All the same styles (with mini-changes) seem to be coming back and dark brown is a standard for FW bags. You might want to sit tight since new FW bags are coming out every day it seems. As much as I love my new black "choo choo" I'm wishing I had waited a bit longer before chunking out money on my fall bag after seeing some of the newest bags here this past week. As much as I'd love a closet full of new Pradas every season, it's just not feasible for me.