Lindsay Lohan

Oh okay, as if she can't afford to buy the damn clothes herself, she steals them??? How many millions does she make anyway? And she can't afford a shirt? Doesn't she get enough freebies? That's low.

Louis Vuitton NEVER gives away free stuff to their models. Remember when JLo did an ad for them, she wanted to keep the bag, but the LV people said no, so she just went ahead and purchased the bag...NOT STEAL IT! This just shows how much class JLo has, and how much class LLo doesn't have!

I also saw this show on VH1 about how celebrities go to these parties and gets all these free things...Lindsay took 12 pairs of sunglasses. She tried on 2 pairs and then just grabbed some more and walked along her merry way. She's like a beggar lady who grabs things when they're free.

Lindsay Lohan Pregnancy Rumors Hit
By Jennifer Cox
Aug 8, 2007

Lindsay Lohan may be in hiding but the speculation surround LiLo continues. OK! Magazine is reporting in this week's issue that dwindling movie ticket sales and re-entering rehab for the third time may not be Lindsay’s biggest dilemma. Friends' of the troubled star believe she may be pregnant.

Lindsay Lohan Pregnancy Rumors Hit

Britney Spears part two? The magazine notes that It wouldn't be the 21-year-old star’s first pregnancy scare. In January 2006, photos revealed a Lohan family friend toting a plastic bag containing a visible pregnancy test into a Miami hospital where Lindsay was being treated (though the Lohans denied that the kit was specifically for her).

An online tease gives this chance for a double entendre. Lindsay’s friends have promised to rally around her as she struggles through this difficult period. (While waiting for her period?).

Her career may be in shambles as well. The Hollywood Reporter named her movie "I know Who Killed Me" one of the worst of 2007 and it bombed at the box office. And after two relapses, she may be uninsurable for future projects. Robert Downey Jr. could only return to work after his drug troubles when his pal Mel Gibson personally insured him for the film he was producing, The Singing Detective.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272615293.shtml

I hate celebs when they get free **** or steal .... I'm so done with them... you would think they have enough money why give them free stuff so they don't have to spend any of their millions? They're all greedy!
I know! I think Lindsay's so used to designers throwing stuff at her that she expects hand outs just because she's famous, even if she has the money.

I can't stand her anymore. I had hops for her after The Parent Trap and even Mean Girls, but her life is on a downhill path leading to absolutely nowhere. What a waste of beauty and talent.

:Push:

I wonder if Lindsay is really done for good, or if the media and public will accept and forgive her as quickly as they did Kate Moss.

Only time will tell I suppose. I personally have lost all/any respect I had for her.

Considering Paris, Lindsay and Nicole must all follow each other. One goes to jail for a dui they all end up with dui's...Nicole is pregnant so one of them is bound to be following her soon :P