Yay. I Just Bought a Paradiso Zucca..

Danelys

Prof. Chicken Chaser
Jun 20, 2007
Hi everyone... I just bought a Paradiso Zucca from Kristine on LJ... Here are the pics she sent me. She is so nice! Anyhow, I love the placement except its missing the Sumo Girl but I figured I can always get something small with her on it. I'm so happy..:yahoo:..

zpfile000.jpg

file000.jpg

zpfile001.jpg

zpfile002.jpg

file001.jpg

Thank you..:love: She sure is pretty..hehe.. Its hard to find a Paradiso Zucca with really good placement and I think this one is pretty good... Plus I want one now before they become as rare as the Inferno Zucca.. Then they are impossible to find..

Congratz! Very Beautiful, if you don't mind me asking how much did you have to pay? I want a Paradiso Zucca now!
Thanks.. I paid with shipping $200... They are getting expensive but then again its not that much over retail... It's a good idea getting it now before they go up to high...:yes:

Yay, Danelys, I'm so glad you got your Zucca!

Aww thank you Gingiemay. I'm so happy..hehe :happydance:... I :heart: Paradiso and I have a Paradiso Ciao Ciao but for some reason I dont like it on the Ciao Ciao so I have never used it. So I cant wait for the Zucca because then I can finally go out wearing Paradiso. hehe:yahoo:

Oh I LOVE it! I'm so jealous, hehe. I have been on the hunt for a freakin' zucca for WEEKS. I found a paradiso on ebay that I loved, and then my friend bid on it, and I would never outbid her. Then I tried to get a la'more zucca, and I wasn't there to check the auction and somebody outbid me by $2. I am just having terrible luck with these stupid zuccas! But congrats. It's adorable and looks like it is in perfect condition!