SA's & Thank You Cards

LadyDior

O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
I purchased some bags at the July Saks EGC event. My SA was extremely helpful and made my shopping trip even more pleasant. Well, yesterday, I went to the mailbox and I received a personalized handwritten thank you card from her that I really appreciated. Do all Chanel SA's do this?

I think it depends on the SA. But if they are smart they would take the 5 minutes to do this, because it may get them repeat business since they work on commission. I bought a bag in Vegas, and nothing. I bought a bag over the phone, and I got a note with the bag, and than one three days later.

yup, it totally depends on the SA. Saks SAs are better than NMs' I think. I even got thank you note for buying makeup and skincare from Saks but with NM-nothing. I guess I know them well enough that they dont bother with notes anymore. But it certainly is a nice gesture when they do make an effort to show their appreciation.

I purchased some bags at the July Saks EGC event. My SA was extremely helpful and made my shopping trip even more pleasant. Well, yesterday, I went to the mailbox and I received a personalized handwritten thank you card from her that I really appreciated. Do all Chanel SA's do this?

See they know you will bring in the celebs:wtf::supacool:....hehehe.

It depends sometimes I do get a card, sometimes no.
It is nice, but doesn't sway me to purchase from one SA over another.

I get thank you cards from my SA in NM that I purchase shoes from and my SA at Goyard, but I don't think I ever got a card from buying a Chanel handbag. Hmmm...Maybe I should have a talk with my SA at the boutique. :P