Love those SOCKS!!!

Yep fell in love with those -- I'll be in NY at Prada this weekend and can let you know -- as I plan to buy a pair. Well, unless they're stupidly priced that is -- what do you think ??

I'm thinking 150 ish ... (which is pretty stupid already but we know Prada pricing)

My guess....maybe those socks are not Prada???Because I just recieved the year book from NM, there's the sock on one of the Prada page, they didn't mention it at all. I know some designers do use other name's accessories to accomplish their looks. But so does Prada?:confused1: Anyway, jenskar,let's check it out this weekend in the store!:wlae:

Of course it would take about ten of us to even get close to Jillness in the "heavenly closet" department.

There's the goddess and then there are the mortals ;)

Fashion I sent you a PM with details -- let me know if you're definitely coming to brunch. I just want to get a head count.

That dress looks so great on her (and the whole look). I love, love, love that dress. Tried on the blue/black coat in that fabric today.
Update on the prices (I put it in my NY post but that info was wrong). I bought the grey leg and brown top wool today with toes and they were $95 (no tax on socks in NY -- woohoo).
They come in 1, 2, 3 -- I really wanted 1's but they were out so got 2's -- I'm a size 6 1/2, 7 and they're just a bit long in the foot if I wasn't wearing them with boots. Yoki at the Fifth Ave store helped me and she really dug around for the 1's -- their number is 212 664-0020.
The wool is not thick (and they stretch out on your calves).