Cucciolo as a laptop bag?

gingiemay

Principessa
Jul 17, 2007
I'm thinking of getting a Cucciolo to use as a laptop bag, so I'd be interested to hear from anyone who does this... I would love if someone could post pictures of their Cucciolo in action. I'm concerned that the bag is too thick for a laptop, unless you cart around a lot of stuff with your laptop. :tup:

I think it was posted a while ago that quite a few people use the cucciolo for their laptops. They wrap the changing pad thing around the laptop for extra security/padding.

maybe check out the great bag reference thread?

There's mentions of using it (with the changing pad as a laptop wrapper) in the reference post but no pictures. Just one photo of a Cucciolo vs. Campeggio. Bubblesung did post a picture of her laptop in her Trenino, but I'm looking at Cucciolo.

Originally I bought a campeggio for a laptop bag, and although my laptop did fit in it, it was a hassle getting it in and out. So I returned it and got the cucciolo. I absolutely love it. I have a macbook, and it slides in perfectly and theres plenty of room for all my other stuff. I already have a case for my laptop, so I don't use the diaper pad for anything. All in all I would say it's a great stylish school bag.

gingiemay - I have a L'Amore Cucciolo. I took some reference pics for you with my 13" macbook.

You'll see that my macbook is too big to actually velcro the diaper pad shut. Someone more craft/sewing inclined than I am probably could move the velcro patch up a little and then it could actually velcro around a laptop.

There is AMPLE room in the Cucciolo for an average size laptop plus a ton of other stuff.

There is a big difference in space between the Campeggio and Cucciolo. I can fit my macbook in my Campeggio, but it's a tighter fit and I don't have room for much else in it with the laptop. With Cucciolo, I have room for everything!

Hope the pics help!;)
DSC03076.JPGDSC03077.JPGDSC03078.JPGDSC03079.JPG

OMG, thank you, angelic*ruin! That is totally what I was looking for! Hum, I wonder if Transporto will come out with a Cucciolo... maybe I should hold out for that :graucho:

OMG, thank you, angelic*ruin! That is totally what I was looking for! Hum, I wonder if Transporto will come out with a Cucciolo... maybe I should hold out for that :graucho:

I'm pretty sure they will. I pre-ordered a Trasporto Campeggio, but I started thinking about another Cucciolo as I was taking those pics, but decided, no:nogood:, I need to stick with the smaller, less expensive Campeggio.:rolleyes:

I also wanted to say that I love the Sandy stickers on your MacBook. Yay for Macs! :woohoo:

Thanks;). I have a clear hardcase cover that fits over my macbook to protect it, so I didn't have to apply the stickers directly to the actual macbook. I :heart: Sandy and I :heart::heart::heart: my macbook. I converted from PC to mac last fall and I've never been happier!