• 2005 Caramel City

• 2007 Sienna/tabac city

Results are only viewable after voting.

addicted ali

Your Honour, a Bbag!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Ok guys...

so I've come across a 05 caramel city which I can buy at a great price... BUT.... I'm also in love with the Sienna/tabac color... which I had originally planned to get in City...

until the caramel city came along...

which do I pick???

any comments / advice / suggestions... WELCOME!!!

FYI: i have currently... Greige Twiggy, Cafe GH Part time, and Sandstone GH work... so this will be my VERY FIRST CITY :yahoo:...

Ok guys...

so I've come across a 05 caramel city which I can buy at a great price... BUT.... I'm also in love with the Sienna/tabac color... which I had originally planned to get in City...

until the caramel city came along...

which do I pick???

any comments / advice / suggestions... WELCOME!!!

FYI: i have currently... Greige Twiggy, Cafe GH Part time, and Sandstone GH work... so this will be my VERY FIRST CITY :yahoo:...

How good is the price?

I would get the Sienna for the following reasons: 1) I will always choose a new bbag over an old one if I can (i.e. if the color isn't a rare have-to-have color) 2) F/W 2007 leather has been compared a lot to 2005 leather. It is smooshy, nicely distressed and thick 3) Sienna is such a pretty whiskey color! It's deep and rich. Caramel is nice but not as saturated and rich in color as Sienna, IMO.

I would get the Sienna for the following reasons: 1) I will always choose a new bbag over an old one if I can (i.e. if the color isn't a rare have-to-have color) 2) F/W 2007 leather has been compared a lot to 2005 leather. It is smooshy, nicely distressed and thick 3) Sienna is such a pretty whiskey color! It's deep and rich. Caramel is nice but not as saturated and rich in color as Sienna, IMO.

Yes thats one of my dilemmas... with the same price for the caramel I can get a spanking new sienna! but they're both such gorgeous colors! if only my wallet allowed/justified both of them! :Push:

I voted caramel, like the other ladies - only if it's in great condition. I think caramel is a wonderful color, a great neutral and if I could find one in great condition, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat. I've been told that Sienna is one of those love it/hate it colors. I happen to have it in the Brief and LOVE it, but given the choice, I'd pick caramel. Good luck with your decision!

Go for the Caramel now as the Sienna will be move available in the future if you change your mind.

Whereas the Caramel is probably a one shot deal :yes:

I vote Sienna! For all the reasons already stated, particularly about the awesome quality of 2007 leathers being likened to those from 2005, Sienna is just such a full-bodied and punchy color. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE all Browns, but Sienna is just AMAZING!