2 yellows for fall/winter??!

Pink_Katana

Jun 17, 2007
Hi everyone!

I just got back an hour ago from Balenciaga boutique here in Dubai .. and I saw the Juane work in RH which they got just today .. it was Beautiful and the leather was so lovely!!! :okay:

However the sales person was suprised that i was interested in this color and she said that it's NOT the yellow that everyone is waiting for .. this is mustard yellow and there will be another yellow which is gonna be BRIGHT yellow .. i thought she's talking about spring/summer yellow but she said no .. it's gonna be part of the fall/winter collection :blink:.. i'm very confused .. did anyone else hear a similar thing??

P.S. i'm new to this forum nice to meet you all :greengrin:

Hi everyone!

I just got back an hour ago from Balenciaga boutique here in Dubai .. and I saw the Juane work in RH which they got just today .. it was Beautiful and the leather was so lovely!!! :okay:

However the sales person was suprised that i was interested in this color and she said that it's NOT the yellow that everyone is waiting for .. this is mustard yellow and there will be another yellow which is gonna be BRIGHT yellow .. i thought she's talking about spring/summer yellow but she said no .. it's gonna be part of the fall/winter collection :blink:.. i'm very confused .. did anyone else hear a similar thing??

P.S. i'm new to this forum nice to meet you all :greengrin:

I think that she is confused but I am not a good source of information, being a newcomer like you.

I think that she is confused but I am not a good source of information, being a newcomer like you.

There isn't any other yellow being released for the F/W Collections. Only Jaune, the warm marigold-yellow. There is talk of a lighter, slightly brighter, butter-yellow coming out for the S/S 08 Collections. No swatches have made it to tPF yet though.