Ebay Fakes List

lashopgirl

Aug 5, 2007
Hi, I know there are a lot of fakes on ebay, but I wanted to see if there was some kind of top 5 list of fakes sold on ebay. Also, I am interested in buying a gustto bag on ebay, or a Hayden Harnett and was wondering if those are popular fakes on ebay as well. Thanks!

I don't know exactly what the statistics are, but I know from experience that there are tons of Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, Fendi, Juicy Couture, Dooney & Bourke, Alexander McQueen, just about anything you could imagine.

Try doing a search on iOffer to see if the bag you're looking for on eBay has been counterfeited. If it has, then make sure you don't buy it until you have it authenticated on this board first.

Hi, I know there are a lot of fakes on ebay, but I wanted to see if there was some kind of top 5 list of fakes sold on ebay. Also, I am interested in buying a gustto bag on ebay, or a Hayden Harnett and was wondering if those are popular fakes on ebay as well. Thanks!
About 80% of designer handbags sold on Ebay are counterfeit, 99% of designer wallets and keychains are fake, and most designer belts and other accessories are bad. Besides here, join the ****** and see what we do. There are lots of lists you can check there.

No linking to other sites- Megs

About 80% of designer handbags sold on Ebay are counterfeit, 99% of designer wallets and keychains are fake, and most designer belts and other accessories are bad. Besides here. There are lots of lists you can check there.

I know the percentage of fakes is high..but that is really hard to believe. Where is this statistic coming from?

Wow that is high...I know I sold some LV's and mine were real. Isnt it a shame when we have to worry about being ripped off like this. Ebay is such a pain in the you know what!!!