LV x Kusama Collection 2023 - what to buy??

@MeepMeep67 - I use a Victorine with it that's in a drawstring pouch and have no issues with getting out...I wouldn't put a long wallet in it though. I own an iPhone 12 pro, I put it in sideways and it's fine. The bag is made in Italy....my only initial complaint when I picked it up was it sagged a bit when empty. I still need to get an organiser but the sagging went away when I put my things in.
Thank you very much for the info! I dont use long wallets, I use ZCP, or smaller. My new Romy pumpkin card case would go perfect

Reactions: Aliluvlv
i really like the black leather neverfull with the pink dots but I can justify paying £2600 price tag for it. Thats the price I would pay for an Hermes bag. I'm really gutted about it. I wonder how it is selling? Its still available online.

Has anyone bought the cosmetic bag with the pumpkins and noticed quality issues around the zipper material? Mine is bunched in one spot. Would you keep or return? I have looked at 3 others and they are even worse than this one! The bag is empty in these pics so it’s not over stuffed. Hasn’t even been used yet. IMG_6057.jpegIMG_6055.jpegIMG_6055.jpeg

Has anyone bought the cosmetic bag with the pumpkins and noticed quality issues around the zipper material? Mine is bunched in one spot. Would you keep or return? I have looked at 3 others and they are even worse than this one! The bag is empty in these pics so it’s not over stuffed. Hasn’t even been used yet. View attachment 5797844View attachment 5797845View attachment 5797846
Mine is perfect.its still in stock keep returning until you get a perfect one. Its such a lovely piece16862407951892242776021722430371.jpg

i really like the black leather neverfull with the pink dots but I can justify paying £2600 price tag for it. Thats the price I would pay for an Hermes bag. I'm really gutted about it. I wonder how it is selling? Its still available online.
You won’t get anything leather of similar size at that price point from Hermes these days…

• Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67
It’s so beautiful. I debated between that one and the OTG with the flowers and went with the flowers because I didn’t have an OTG. But I love the pink. And it has the little pumpkin. But for sure, the price point is a lot and I get what you’re saying.