What other bracelets do you wear/stack with Cartier Love?

That’s how I wear my JUC with my love, I also do it with the JUC ring and Love ring, at first I wore them the other way round and the JUC scratched my love bracelet :sad:
funnily this is what my lovely SA said NOT to do as she has seen many JUCs were the "head" was no longer round but rather an oval shape when worn with the head against the love bracelet. in the end, I believe that both ways are not perfect to wear and both will lead to scratched or other damages over time. But then, this is probably part of them being part of our daily life :smile:

Reactions: designerdiva40
I still baby my JUC after over a year of use and it hurts my soul to see the head anywhere near flattened (which it will from being dinged against the love - but if you wear it the other way then the tail will definitely criss cross over your love and scratch it)! So shortly after I got it I accepted I'll have to wear it alone on my left wrist while my loves stay on my right.

My very old Love with Trinity on cord and Dinh Van Serrure bracelet.

If anyone has any suggestions on other bracelets that come in white gold and fit a similar way to a Love in 16, I'd love some suggestions! Ideally slim bracelets that are not diamond tennis style. I like the small JUC, but no white gold so on the fence about that one still.

IMG_1996.jpeg

funnily this is what my lovely SA said NOT to do as she has seen many JUCs were the "head" was no longer round but rather an oval shape when worn with the head against the love bracelet. in the end, I believe that both ways are not perfect to wear and both will lead to scratched or other damages over time. But then, this is probably part of them being part of our daily life :smile:
I’ve worn my Love and JUC like this for about 6 years, I never remove my JUC ever, I wear it 24/7 every single day and so far no marks, both have never been polished by Cartier so I think after this amount of time if it was going to change shape I think it would of by now……. When I first got the first scratch on my love I was devastated but it doesn’t bother me any more, I purchased them to wear not to baby them, I don’t think my love is doing too badly, it’s been on my wrist for 13 years, it’s never been removed and it still looks amazing, it’s still really sharp, not rounded off because I’ve not let Cartier polish it.

image.jpg

I still baby my JUC after over a year of use and it hurts my soul to see the head anywhere near flattened (which it will from being dinged against the love - but if you wear it the other way then the tail will definitely criss cross over your love and scratch it)! So shortly after I got it I accepted I'll have to wear it alone on my left wrist while my loves stay on my right.
I posted a pic of my JUC head and mine has no marks at all and I never remove it, I’ve worn it 24/7 for around 6 years, it might even be longer than 6 years…… when I first got it I wore it the other way round and it kept scratching my love so I turned it around so the head was against my love and it’s been like that for years, I never take it off because I can’t be bothered to keep putting it on.

Reactions: Loriad and Swanky
I’ve worn my Love and JUC like this for about 6 years, I never remove my JUC ever, I wear it 24/7 every single day and so far no marks, both have never been polished by Cartier so I think after this amount of time if it was going to change shape I think it would of by now……. When I first got the first scratch on my love I was devastated but it doesn’t bother me any more, I purchased them to wear not to baby them, I don’t think my love is doing too badly, it’s been on my wrist for 13 years, it’s never been removed and it still looks amazing, it’s still really sharp, not rounded off because I’ve not let Cartier polish it.

View attachment 5795646
wow, they look absolutely gorgeous after such a long time. I believe this is a big relieve for all of us babying our Love/JUC and worrying about first scratches and future look. Thank you so much for this!

This stack looks so good. The bead bracelet gives it the extra pop.
Hi me again, still playing with my stacking:confused1:... would you stack a soft tennis bracelet with Love? I feel like it'll scratch the love.
My dream stack is A but bcos mine is loose fit, the tennis goes under & moves around. I have a diamond bangle but it does overlap the juc:annoyed: So I only use the diamond bangle when I stack C. Hoping to pick your expertise :biggrin: Thank you

FB_IMG_1687751945982.jpg

FB_IMG_1687751950231.jpg

FB_IMG_1687751953218.jpg

Last edited: