Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Anyone still into the LV mini soft trunk trend? I have mine from some time back and it’s been too precious that I hardly use it.

But I really like it, hope it stays evergreen in trends?
Trends come and go, but what you love is what matters.

I think it's a beautiful and rare piece, and i literally saw a lady carrying the Sunset one a couple of weeks ago! At the mall. It was my first time seeing someone carrying it IRL and it was stunning!

You should keep it, you might end up wearing it more one day, but it's ok if you only wear it rarely, too :smile:

How accurate are the wait times when you order from the website? I ordered the victorine wallet from the Mother’s Day collection and it said 3-5 weeks to ship due to high demand. But it’s been just over 5 weeks now and the status still says “pending order validation.” But my credit card was charged right away!

Debating if i should sell my neverfull mm and damier graphite keepall bandouliere 45 (im a woman).

I do use my keepall 45 fairy often when I do smaller trips, BUT carrying a full duffel on the shoulder from one terminal to another is getting harder and harder.

Neverfull MM....not sure if I'm a fan of the logo anymore. I feel like I'd want a more discreet tote these days.

Open to any opinions!

Debating if i should sell my neverfull mm and damier graphite keepall bandouliere 45 (im a woman).

I do use my keepall 45 fairy often when I do smaller trips, BUT carrying a full duffel on the shoulder from one terminal to another is getting harder and harder.

Neverfull MM....not sure if I'm a fan of the logo anymore. I feel like I'd want a more discreet tote these days.

Open to any opinions!
I would make sure you really want to get rid of the neverfull before selling it since they are making the changes with selling them now.

Reactions: onlyk
I have the Indigo Blue Alma bb Epi Leather and it has the regular leather strap. I purchased it earlier this year in store.

I really am not a fan of the Jacquard strap which is why I was a bit limited in colors, but love the Indigo Blue!
Indigo blue looks gorgeous but i already have a few darker colored purses. I wanted a more spring/summer color like a tiffany blue/sea green or like a baby pink. It feels like every color i like comes with the Jacquard strap! I wish we had the option to choose.

The longer strap I ordered for my damier azur noe bb came today, but I don't think I like it. I knew it was going to be thinner than the original strap, but it just doesn't look right imo. I like how it makes the bag sit lower on my hip, but I also don't love the way the clip looks where it meets the bag - the leather strap coming through the d ring there looks so much more lux.
IMG_8190.jpgIMG_8247.jpg
Original strap is on the left and the longer, thinner one, on the right
IMG_8249.jpgIMG_8248.jpg