SHOW US YOUR LOUIS VUITTON BAG OF THE DAY!

IMG_9365.jpg

Playing with the Soffi with a Coach nautical strap. I know this wouldn't work for everyone, but I love wide straps and would not be sad if the guitar strap look were here to stay. If I had the funds, I would buy a new damier azur bag every summer to celebrate my favorite season -- nothing like just-purchased, still-bright white DA. But what I appreciate about the Soffi is that I can swap out one or both of the detachable straps, so taking to the pool or beach seems like a much safer proposition.

View attachment 5792390

Playing with the Soffi with a Coach nautical strap. I know this wouldn't work for everyone, but I love wide straps and would not be sad if the guitar strap look were here to stay. If I had the funds, I would buy a new damier azur bag every summer to celebrate my favorite season -- nothing like just-purchased, still-bright white DA. But what I appreciate about the Soffi is that I can swap out one or both of the detachable straps, so taking to the pool or beach seems like a much safer proposition.
I think it looks great with the Coach guitar strap. It matches really well with the vachetta piping on your bag.

I think it looks great with the Coach guitar strap. It matches really well with the vachetta piping on your bag.

Thanks so much! I was also surprised at how well the colors go together -- had the other parts of the strap been optic white, it would not have worked with 10-year-old azur. But the ivory parts near the hardware (not shown_ works. And the brown goes with the red-edged vachetta.

It's no 2023 Neverfull MM nautical style -- which I love -- but the strap also only cost something like $75 :tup:

Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 12.40.54 PM.png

Hi @23adeline just wanted to ask you if you don’t mind sharing, how much you got the alma bubblegram for when it was just released. I wanted to know how much it went up by since last May. Also can I ask how the wear and tear is going after almost a year? Does the bottom sag when you put things in it, since the base is very light and thin in comparison to the other Alma’s? Is it still your number 1 alma bb? And also I guess is there any extra creasing or wrinkling of the leather all using it for a period of time. Would love to hear any other pros or cons. Thanks so much! Always love seeig your photos and hearing your insights on the bags.

Hi @23adeline just wanted to ask you if you don’t mind sharing, how much you got the alma bubblegram for when it was just released. I wanted to know how much it went up by since last May. Also can I ask how the wear and tear is going after almost a year? Does the bottom sag when you put things in it, since the base is very light and thin in comparison to the other Alma’s? Is it still your number 1 alma bb? And also I guess is there any extra creasing or wrinkling of the leather all using it for a period of time. Would love to hear any other pros or cons. Thanks so much! Always love seeig your photos and hearing your insights on the bags.
I bought it at RM13000 on
1/5/2022,current price now is RM13600. It doesn’t sag because it’s not a big bag, I don’t notice any extra creases and no scratches even though I always put a bag charm on it. It’s my number 2 favourite Alma now as I love my Broderie Anglaise more :P

I bought it at RM13000 on
1/5/2022,current price now is RM13600. It doesn’t sag because it’s not a big bag, I don’t notice any extra creases and no scratches even though I always put a bag charm on it. It’s my number 2 favourite Alma now as I love my Broderie Anglaise more :P
Thanks @23adeline Great to know the bag wears well and no scratches or creases with the leather. :smile: And the PI wasn’t as bad as the canvas items either. I will definitely check it out. And it’s moved to fav no. 2??:lol::giggle: I don’t blame you. The other one is absolutely gorgeous!!!