K-Fed Makes His Move -- Custody War!

Feb 17, 2007
0808_kfed_britney_ex_tmz.jpg
TMZ has learned Kevin Federline's lawyer went to court this afternoon and filed legal papers in his custody case -- and we've just confirmed, he wants more custody!

Britney and K-Fed currently share custody 50/50. Sources say for the last two weeks, K-Fed has been threatening to go back to court and ask for more custody. In the new legal papers, filed by attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, Federline has pulled the trigger and declared war. We don't know how much more custody Kevin wants, because the papers are under seal.

We're told Federline made his move because he's unhappy with Brit's behavior.

If you ask my opinion, I wouldn't trust EITHER of them with children. I mean honestly.. which is the lesser of 2 evils? K-Fed's been out of the limelight for a while so he's looking pretty good and well.. can't say the same for Britney.

Why does he seem to be after these kids and not his with Shar ? I hope this is not a money grab, and it's really a matter of parenting.

Why does he seem to be after these kids and not his with Shar ? I hope this is not a money grab, and it's really a matter of parenting.

Possibly because Shar is a good mom? She always said that Kevin was a good dad, even when he left her for Brit. Brit is her own enemy now.

If you ask my opinion, I wouldn't trust EITHER of them with children. I mean honestly.. which is the lesser of 2 evils? K-Fed's been out of the limelight for a while so he's looking pretty good and well.. can't say the same for Britney.
Ok, K-fed is a bit of a loser but when has he ever given evidence that he's a poor parent? I think that's the issue here.

Possibly because Shar is a good mom? She always said that Kevin was a good dad, even when he left her for Brit. Brit is her own enemy now.
Thank you! I am far from a K-fed fan but he has been nothing but---dare I say it? CLASSY!!--throughout this whole affair while Britney, er, hasn't. Those kids couldn't possibly be worse off with their Dad and would probably be much better off. I've said it before and I'll say it again---the only way Britney can begin to straighten up is if she starts facing consequences for her actions. Losing her children may be the wake-up call she needs.

Not that I really give a flying f*** what happens to her anymore. She used up her last sympathy card with me some time ago!

Even if KFed is an unfit parent it is highly likely that he would leave them in the permanent care of a nanny than drag them along on his shenanigans. That would be far better for them, and far more stable, than seeing their mom constantly off her rocker (either on drugs or just plain old insane).

Brit has played her hand and it appears to be a losing one. I hope he gets full custody and she, at best, gets limited and supervised visitation.

I am so sorry for her. I hope she's getting better. This is the reason why I would never never ever do anything with my children in this business. There are so many examples, poor Britney, Lindsay, Paris, Drew in the past... I hope not Emily Watson, please not!!!!

They are always going the wrong way if they become famous.

And who are the enemies?!?!?!? The mothers. They drill the children to be popular, beautiful and whatever. :tdown: This is really so bad. They are doing a lot of this stupid stuff because they wanted it for themselves. :cursing: