Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Dear Authenticators.
May I have these two Coach items checked out.
Both were bought via a live sale with Its Hadrian months ago. I wouldn't know where to find the youtube live of the sale.
Item Hangtag Clutch purse
Seller It's Hadrian Live Sale youtube

20230526_155209.jpg

20230526_155226.jpg

20230526_155300.jpg

Hello, could someone help me understand if this is authentic?

No. GAD 5509
Item: Station Bag (?)
I purchased this at an estate sale years ago. It didn't come with a strap when I bought it.
It was difficult for me to get a picture of the inside stamp but I tried my best.

IMG_5347.jpg

IMG_5346.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5344.jpg

Reactions: Jacynthe
Hi everyone!

I recently bought his bag on OfferUp. I was wondering if anyone would be able to authenticate it? Any additional information about it would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

View attachment 5790085

View attachment 5790086

View attachment 5790087

View attachment 5790088

View attachment 5790089

View attachment 5790090

View attachment 5790091

View attachment 5790092

Genuine. It can't be identified without measurements. We also need the link to the OfferUp listing if it's still available. Read the READ ME post at the top of each page.

Reactions: Jacynthe
Hello authenticators,

Item: Envelope clutch
Site: Etsy
Link:
I saw this Clutch on Etsy and I'm wondering whether this is a model Coach ever created and if the name/ creed number listed matches? I was trying to find others like it, perhaps in red and this seems to be the only one on the market which, is giving me pause. Thank you in advance.

Dear Authenticators,

I recently bought a Disney Mickey Mouse x Keith Haring bag off Depop.
I have been looking for this style for a very long time and couldn't find it on the official websites, so I decided to give the reseller platforms a shot.
I like the Disney collection a lot and own a two pieces which I directly bought from coach, so I am familiar with the touch of the leather and hardware.
Upon receiving the package, I feel like the item is off compared to other bags I own.

Can you help me authenticate? Thank you!

Item: Coach Disney x Keith Haring Kisslock Bag
Listing number: N/A
Seller and site where listed: Depop / sabina1988

View attachment 5788480

View attachment 5788481

View attachment 5788482

View attachment 5788483

View attachment 5788484

View attachment 5788485

View attachment 5788486

View attachment 5788487
Gentle bump

Hello authenticators,

Item: Envelope clutch
Site: Etsy
Link:
I saw this Clutch on Etsy and I'm wondering whether this is a model Coach ever created and if the name/ creed number listed matches? I was trying to find others like it, perhaps in red and this seems to be the only one on the market which, is giving me pause. Thank you in advance.
Remember seller ID:
Jessyca Barron
Owner of luola

The item you've asked about is okay but the seller doesn't verify authenticity before listing.

This is fake:

As is this $364 fake:

It's a personal pet peeve when sellers mix authentic and fakes because buyers can have a false sense of security and trust. :sad:

Caveat emptor!

Reactions: Jacynthe and Tilis
Dear Authenticators.
May I have these two Coach items checked out.
Both were bought via a live sale with Its Hadrian months ago. I wouldn't know where to find the youtube live of the sale.
Item Hangtag Clutch purse
Seller It's Hadrian Live Sale youtube

View attachment 5790078

View attachment 5790079

View attachment 5790080
Item 2
Bleeker Duffle?
Seller It's Hadrian live YouTube sale
This one is definitely a rehab project. Lots to do.
Got it cheap...well cheap for me anyway.
Thank you

View attachment 5790082

View attachment 5790083

View attachment 5790084
Gentle bump.
You Tube link to It's Hadrian if needed.