LV 2023 Collections

Do you think you could post a video of this bag in sunlight vs indoor/overcast?

Not getting the monoglam speedy (smaller opening than the other 20s), and I’ve been eyeing the side trunk too, but no stores near me have it.

Talk me in/out of this side trunk lol
Not the person you're asking but I do have a photo taken in-store. The lights in the store were not doing it any favors. It did not look iridescent at all. Even near a window, there was no rainbow effect as the sky was overcast. It really needs to be appreciated under direct sunlight.
PXL_20230526_084420591.jpg

Order it online to check it out in person? You probably won't be carrying it under direct sunlight all the time, so you'll want to be happy with how it looks indoors/ in the shade as well.

Do you think you could post a video of this bag in sunlight vs indoor/overcast?

Not getting the monoglam speedy (smaller opening than the other 20s), and I’ve been eyeing the side trunk too, but no stores near me have it.

Talk me in/out of this side trunk lol
I actually made an Instagram video showing it in 4 types of light!

Not the person you're asking but I do have a photo taken in-store. The lights in the store were not doing it any favors. It did not look iridescent at all. Even near a window, there was no rainbow effect as the sky was overcast. It really needs to be appreciated under direct sunlight.
View attachment 5790317

Order it online to check it out in person? You probably won't be carrying it under direct sunlight all the time, so you'll want to be happy with how it looks indoors/ in the shade as well.
I know that’s the most “obvious” resolution, but I really don’t like making returns. If I don’t like it, it would be my 4th in a span of 3 months. I don’t to be banned.

Literally not my fault that the bags aren’t readily available in my local stores, and that they aren’t living up to what I thought they would be either.

I know that’s the most “obvious” resolution, but I really don’t like making returns. If I don’t like it, it would be my 4th in a span of 3 months. I don’t to be banned.

Literally not my fault that the bags aren’t readily available in my local stores, and that they aren’t living up to what I thought they would be either.
If you don’t mind prepaying for a SA to order one for you to pick up in person at your local store. If you are not satisfied upon its arrival, you can then just refuse it on the spot. Your money will be refunded and the order is cancelled as it was not accepted. Therefore you are not charged with a return. My SA does that for me. Just food for thought.

Thanks! Hehe I'd seen that, meant more like the interiors of the pink and brown, and the exteriors too. It looks like this time all 3 have the same large monos, which I prefer with Kirigami. I felt the previous years' Medium kirigami prints were too busy for the size.

Congrats on your preorder! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on it :loveeyes:

Foxy posted the Kirigami and the interior of the large sized!

If you don’t mind prepaying for a SA to order one for you to pick up in person at your local store. If you are not satisfied upon its arrival, you can then just refuse it on the spot. Your money will be refunded and the order is cancelled as it was not accepted. Therefore you are not charged with a return. My SA does that for me. Just food for thought.
THANK YOU!

I actually do pre-pay, but my CA never explained to me that it doesn’t count against me.

Reactions: blushnbellinlvoe
THANK YOU!

I actually do pre-pay, but my CA never explained to me that it doesn’t count against me.
No problem . Rest assured that they do want you to enjoy your purchase - within reason. At some point there is an assumption that you will find something you will purchase and prove to not be a perpetual canceller. As long as you don’t leave the store with the bag, it is a cancelled order and not a return. I‘m not surprised the SA didn’t explain at length; why would she? It’s not advantageous to her at all. Keep a good relationship with her and you should be fine. Happy shopping!

Not sure if this has been posted already. Credit to brittany.lv on IG for posting this. I am IN LOVE with the one in the front, look at the pretty colors on the strap. My SA said that this is the lagoon color that is the same as that lagoon nano speedy but without the pearly effect and of course different leather. The product code is M22619 (credit to aloha lux mama). Even though this guitar strap is very pretty, I don’t think I can get over that it is not a leather strap (or can I? :lol:)

IMG_5287.jpeg

Not sure if this has been posted already. Credit to brittany.lv on IG for posting this. I am IN LOVE with the one in the front, look at the pretty colors on the strap. My SA said that this is the lagoon color that is the same as that lagoon nano speedy but without the pearly effect and of course different leather. The product code is M22619 (credit to aloha lux mama). Even though this guitar strap is very pretty, I don’t think I can get over that it is not a leather strap (or can I? :lol:)

View attachment 5790996
:panic::panic::panic::loveeyes::loveeyes:Ohhhhh nooooooooooooo! Crap, I wasn’t thinking of getting another blue alma bb! I didn’t realize they were releasing a Tiffany blue color.:girlsigh: What are we going to do M!? :giggle:
That periwinkle color is different from the lilas provance color too. Super confused about all the new colors coming now.