New Lou Camera bag with back pocket?

What do you all think about this cinnamon color in Lou Camera bag with back pocket? I went into the local Saint Laurent store for black/gold hardware/back pocket version and the SA told me it is not available since it keeps selling out. So he talked me into the cinnamon color as it is the dark enough to not show color transfer (on the back side) like the sandy rose or the beige colors. He also said the cinnamon color for the new back pocket style so people will know it has a back pocket. I am wondering if I should take it back and get him to ship me the black/gold version, I feel that he has just trying to make a sale. When I got home, I realized I have a lot of saddle colored bags in my closet so not the unique thing in my closet. I really do love that the Brick color east west shopper matches the Cinammon camera bag. Anyway, all of these colors are pretty and you can't fail with the back pocket version of this camera bag, such a game changer!

PXL_20230526_125825876.jpg

PXL_20230525_233602461.jpg

Last edited:
What do you all think about this cinnamon color in Lou Camera bag with back pocket? I went into the local Saint Laurent store for black/gold hardware/back pocket version and the SA told me it is not available since it keeps selling out. So he talked me into the cinnamon color as it is the dark enough to not show color transfer (on the back side) like the sandy rose or the beige colors. He also said the cinnamon color for the new back pocket style so people will know it has a back pocket. I am wondering if I should take it back and get him to ship me the black/gold version, I feel that he has just trying to make a sale. When I got home, I realized I have a lot of saddle colored bags in my closet so not the unique thing in my closet. I really do love that the Brick color east west shopper matches the Cinammon camera bag. Anyway, all of these colors are pretty and you can't fail with the back pocket version of this camera bag, such a game changer!

View attachment 5790250

View attachment 5790251
I absolutely love that color, but I feel like your heart is truly set on the black one.

Reactions: helladesigner

View attachment 5790250

View attachment 5790251
Cinnamon is gorgeous. But I’d go with black if I already had a few saddle colored bags.

Reactions: khest25

View attachment 5790250

View attachment 5790251
I think this color is gorgeous but sounds like black is what you truly want. If that’s the case, you should return this one and get the color you want. Otherwise you won’t stop thinking about it.

I just received a Black Lou Camera Bag from Saks Off 5th, but it does not have the back pocket. Does the back pocket make a huge difference?
I got one recently from Off 5th too (black without back pocket and silver hw). I wanted something for every day use. I don't have a lot of black bags and most of my bags have gold hw. I thought I would be missing out on the back pocket so I compared it to the newer style in stores. But after all the discounts, I paid about $1100 including tax. I couldn't justify the price difference. I'll probably end up getting the lou with back pocket in another color at some point.

View attachment 5790250

View attachment 5790251
Cinnamon is a really pretty color. But it sounds like you have your heart set on black. I would go for black especially since you have a lot of similar colored bags.

Here’s my daughter’s iPad mini with a case on it, it fits!! I will just add that her iPad is several years old. I don’t have the latest model. With the case it measures 5.5” x 8”.

View attachment 5828759
That is awesome!! Thank you sooo much for your help. I really appreciate it

What colour is your bag? such a gorgeous shade of neutral. I wanted a light neutral colour too for my YSL lou, they have soo many gorgeous shades to choose from

That is awesome!! Thank you sooo much for your help. I really appreciate it

What colour is your bag? such a gorgeous shade of neutral. I wanted a light neutral colour too for my YSL lou, they have soo many gorgeous shades to choose from
They sure do, it was so hard to decide on a color. Mine is cinnamon. There are some other pictures on this tread if you scroll back up. It is absolutely gorgeous in person. I originally wanted a taupe-ish color but this color won me over!!

Reactions: Monaliceke

View attachment 5790250

View attachment 5790251
I love this color and now you're making me want to buy it! But don't keep if you're no super in love.