May 2023 Purchases

My special request Alma BB is here, this piece is okay generally , just need to stuff it to smoothen out the creases and the shallow dent from handle View attachment 5788076View attachment 5788075
I am going to the mall later , to pay for some Tiffany’s items before their price increase, coincidentally my LV store CA informed me my keepall 25 are here, so I’m going to ask her help to hook this Alma keys on the clochette :smile:
What is a special request bag? Is this only open to people that spend a certain amount each year? So stunning BTW, I am a big pink lover but cannot seem to find my perfect LV pink in the style I want

My one and only Felicie. I was never attracted to this bag until I saw the beautiful blues, I just couldn’t resist.

View attachment 5789843
This is simply LVoely !! I was considering it as I liked the shades of blue-green they used. Does the leather (non fleurs/LV logos) itself have an ombre effect or is it just one shade ? Would you call the shade peacock blue or more of a navy?

This is simply LVoely !! I was considering it as I liked the shades of blue-green they used. Does the leather (non fleurs/LV logos) itself have an ombre effect or is it just one shade ? Would you call the shade peacock blue or more of a navy?
It is just one shade, navy. Very beautiful with the mix of lighter leathers. I so love this, I'd like to add another piece!

Reactions: travelbliss
What is a special request bag? Is this only open to people that spend a certain amount each year? So stunning BTW, I am a big pink lover but cannot seem to find my perfect LV pink in the style I want
This Alma BB is not coming to my region, so my CA had to make a special request from HQ to bring it in for me . Some members mentioned it’s for Europe and Japan and maybe some other regions

Reactions: melissatrv