EU Chatting and Stalking

Thank you for the pics! I remember you posted an instagram of a SA on here too with really nice pics in white light but for the life of me I can’t find them hahaha

How are you going with your NF quest? Degrade or monoglam win your heart? You have been super good not buying LV yet either. Definitely has to be a gorgeous piece for you to grab it. Did you see ththe wapity? Preorders have opened, but I’m going to pass. Not keen on the outlines checker part of it. Imo it looks kind of weird and doesn’t suit the colourway. If only sunrise pastel was available for us last year hehehe Happy Friday
hehe happy Friday to you too Bumbles! Yes, I decided not for NF at the moment. Not for our crazy price! I have to keep being good for awhile, but I am waiting on something tiny to arrive from another brand :biggrin: I'll share when it comes. And also waiting for our midyear sales for nice clothes I've been eyeing for awhile.

Yes, I prefer the Summer Pastels last year to BTP 2.0 as well! I find the new print very busy too, unfortunately. the Watercolour effects though are beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing them in person :smile:

If I can find that post with the Felicie pics in white light i'll let you know!

Sorry these are not the most detailed pics, the store was reeeeally busy when I went last week. More pics of Felicie inserts and a bit of what it looks like inside the bag. My jacket is dark so it doesn't provide much contrast.

Loved it when @Mapoon wore her new purple sweater with the blue degrade, it really goes well with purple!

View attachment 5789892View attachment 5789893View attachment 5789894
@Bumbles I just stumbled on the Pochette Felicie thread and what a great info thread it is!

The pic above isn't very good but shows the degrade Felicie lining is a thin cotton . You can see a light mark on it like dust or something, that was the store model, I'm sure brand new ones are flawless but it is definitely not the soft suede-like Alcantara lining that some other LV bags have .

I think I should say I'm the problem, not the chain :lol: I'm just sensitive in my shoulders and the chain will hurt me after carrying the bag for some time. But since I can switch out straps I don't see it as a real issue. That's funny you can't find any reviews! Maybe it's indeed the fast pace LV is bringing out collections. The manager of the store helped me when I picked up Monoglam and she told me LV is working towards releasing something every week and that she also noticed people nowadays have to decide between collections instead of buying from both.

I did hear some complaints about the black/cream felicie that the cream part can chip a bit :sad: I personally don't have that problem with my tourterelle bicolor.
So LV really will be like H&M! Wow

The chain does not have issues! It's just that I'm sensitive in my shoulders and the chain is quite thin so that is hurting me when I carry it for a long time. I just prefer leather straps :biggrin: about the Christmas Felicie, it's in canvas so I would keep in mind the flap might curl up after some time howver I'm not sure how much that would be since the Christmas Felicie has a full length flap.
I think the chain and shoulders issue is really common with chain straps in general! Lucky you have your stardust, NS and PSP straps to mix it up!

Never been so excited about a keychain in my life :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Saw the Hermes Carmen Uno Dos on a consignment site for a steal, in my dream colourway, and am so happy I got it!! I don't normally go for bagcharms unless they have a pocket or something, but this is so pretty, it will easily dress up any of the bags and purses I own, branded or not :love::yahoo:here it is with the Mini Keepall charm!

20230526_150434.jpg

20230526_123659.jpg

Saw the Hermes Carmen Uno Dos on a consignment site for a steal, in my dream colourway, and am so happy I got it!! I don't normally go for bagcharms unless they have a pocket or something, but this is so pretty, it will easily dress up any of the bags and purses I own, branded or not :love::yahoo:here it is with the Mini Keepall charm!

View attachment 5790115

View attachment 5790116
So cute and pretty!! Love the 2 colours and it adds to your keepall xs

View attachment 5790115

View attachment 5790116
The colors are really vibrant, congrats :loveeyes: