Voyou

Here is my new denim Voyou! As someone who used to love Balenciaga and loves laid back fabric purses, I am in love! It’s lightweight, holds a ton, isn’t a black hole, and goes with everything. The details are so subtle but so perfect—the buckles have that textured piece that elevates the bag just enough. Obsessed. View attachment 5789825View attachment 5789826

I love it !! :heart:

Reactions: Czikimonkey
Which size is that?
Here is my new denim Voyou! As someone who used to love Balenciaga and loves laid back fabric purses, I am in love! It’s lightweight, holds a ton, isn’t a black hole, and goes with everything. The details are so subtle but so perfect—the buckles have that textured piece that elevates the bag just enough. Obsessed. View attachment 5789825View attachment 5789826

Just the two but I’m only keeping the black as it’s the one I know I’ll reach for the most. Hope I don’t regret it. :lol:
Based on what I know about your Bal collection, I'd agree that black does suit you better.

I just made a swap on a Pandora from blue to purple because I knew I would end up using that one way more often, so I get it!