Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Multi-ethnic - shades of black and white, I'd presume. She has claimed to be part Maltese and part Nigerian. Wouldn't surprise me if she pays off someone to do her geneaology and claim she is a descendent of Genghis Khan - just like Diana!

LOL well Nigerian is still black and Thomas debunked any Maltese connection. Unless it's to a dog, since that's how she attracted Haz in the first place, with dog ears...at least in the most recent edition of "How we met".

Yes, the wealthy, ruler one. The other one can't help in any way for self importance and global dominance, so he's useless.
Maybe whatever kindergarten teacher is homeschooling him and was teaching him about "Family", and the poor kid went blank at any word beyond Mother, Father, Sister, Grandma, Grandma Diana, Peon.

I wonder who is the lawyer for the Harkles.
Could it be ... :girlshocked: ... the illustrious paralegal Rachel Zane from the famous legal firm Suits?

Top 7 Greatest Cartoon Lawyers of All Time

Posted on October 28, 2010 by John Corcoran, Esq.

Lionel Hutz has to come in first on this list, hands down. This classic character, voiced by the late Phil Hartman, was a mainstay on early episodes of The Simpsons before Hartman’s premature death. Hutz was a personification of every lawyer stereotype – he was depicted as an unethical, ambulance-chasing, storefront law firm-owning money hound. But it was all hilariously funny so it was all OK.

Hutz’s law firm is called “I Can’t Believe It’s A Law Firm!” and is located in a Springfield shopping mall. He was also known to use a phone booth as an office.

Here’s a classic Hutz line which explains why he comes in #1:

“Well, he’s had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog… Well, replace the word ‘kinda’ with ‘repeatedly’ and the word ‘dog’ with ‘son.'

Top 7 Greatest Cartoon Lawyers of All Time

Posted on October 28, 2010 by John Corcoran, Esq.

Lionel Hutz has to come in first on this list, hands down. This classic character, voiced by the late Phil Hartman, was a mainstay on early episodes of The Simpsons before Hartman’s premature death. Hutz was a personification of every lawyer stereotype – he was depicted as an unethical, ambulance-chasing, storefront law firm-owning money hound. But it was all hilariously funny so it was all OK.

Hutz’s law firm is called “I Can’t Believe It’s A Law Firm!” and is located in a Springfield shopping mall. He was also known to use a phone booth as an office.

Here’s a classic Hutz line which explains why he comes in #1:

“Well, he’s had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog… Well, replace the word ‘kinda’ with ‘repeatedly’ and the word ‘dog’ with ‘son.'
The Simpsons started about 10 years before DS1 was born. He had a long break a few years ago between school terms and watched every season. Not sure if he understood all the cultural references but DS1 and DS2 frequently quote from The Simpsons movie. One of the higher-ups at the company where I work would gleefully say "spider pig" when she was excited :smile:

HG Tudor is an interesting character, would like to watch Part 2 of the one below. It's about how HG Tudor met TW for the first time.

He certainly pumps these videos out- I’ll give him that
But think about the position the palace was in. If they asked for confirmation by one of their doctors MM would have screamed from the rooftops how she was being targeted because she is black, and she probably would have gotten a lot of public sympathy. It was a no win situation for them. They had little choice but to let the marriage proceed.
sure but if they had people snooping on her to check up on her wouldn’t the whole point be that she didn’t know she was being spied on?

Tbh, I don’t think at that any point any media outlet would favour her story over the royal account either-I think she’d have spoken out before she was married they would have buried the story.
We all know she only became relevant when the ring (1.0) slid on the finger and ginger was along for the ride.

I’m inclined to think they did snoop and found out about some of her dirty deeds but they were so intoxicated with the new push of H&Ms royal tour and the positive pr (like the scene in the beginning of Bower’s book in Nottingham) and they thought they could control the narrative so they just pushed ahead

Maybe whatever kindergarten teacher is homeschooling him and was teaching him about "Family", and the poor kid went blank at any word beyond Mother, Father, Sister, Grandma, Grandma Diana, Peon.
Don’t forget:-
nanny # 1 to 30?
aestheticians # 1 to 100
sucker -I mean unkie Tyler,
dog ghost 1,
dog ghost 2,
your agent Heather,
central casting director Cindy, Daddy’s lawyer Mr Ripov,
mommy’s lawyer Mr Swindell, mommy 2 aka Omid,
mysterious Markus who lives in the shed…

Really he’s very well surrounded :lol:

Call me a doubter, I doubt she played the preggers card. [It is possible Hazz shoots blanks.] H&M were clearly drunk at that wedding. I do believe she pushed the race angle which won over the BRF because, ya kno, they are oh-so-cool. Plus they were happy Hazz found someone who was willing to put up with him. There are still many hush-hush rumors about his sordid past :whistle: I will always question why they so willingly gave Hazz the huge wedding. It seems so excessive, even then. Is the BRF really afraid of Diana’s ghost?