Scarves Scarf of The Day 2023- Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The snorkeling monkey on my colorway of Chemins de Corail is pretty hard to see. In any case I wore L’Intrus today in honor of the leucistic robin, who - to my great delight - has decided to nest in the hedge directly outside the bedroom! I took this photo in front of the other hedge so I wouldn’t bother her. I can’t wait until the lilies I planted last year and captured in this shot bloom - they have grown so tall!

View attachment 5789816

View attachment 5789817
Wonderful cw of this bird scarf! We are scarf sisters on this one. And your red earrings look so well against the blue of the scarf.

The snorkeling monkey on my colorway of Chemins de Corail is pretty hard to see. In any case I wore L’Intrus today in honor of the leucistic robin, who - to my great delight - has decided to nest in the hedge directly outside the bedroom! I took this photo in front of the other hedge so I wouldn’t bother her. I can’t wait until the lilies I planted last year and captured in this shot bloom - they have grown so tall!

View attachment 5789816

View attachment 5789817
This is beautiful and I adore the "snorkling" monkey! :lol:
L'Intrus looks magnificent on you! I love how you are honoring the sweet robin who has come to nest.

Perfect styled, LKB ... and twins!

Happy to be your twin, Agrume!

Looking so lovely, Ladybaga!
And yet it cannot outshine that smile ;). Looking great, @Ladybaga !
Gorgeous look and your pendant could not be more perfect! I love this cw on you @Redbirdhermes!

So pretty @MsMarzipan-- I am so so sorry that Mai Tai stopped selling her lovely scarf rings and other accessories...

Fabulous idea and very cute-- well executed and I am sure it was so very successful @Coco2606.

Just glorious @orchard-- your pink Cavaliers inspired my blue which is also a go to scarf for me! Your collection is sooooo beautiful and inspirational. :flowers:

:lol: @Agrume-- it was a little "event" to thank the fundraisers and others in the community! Normally my dogs are lucky if I have remembered to comb my hair... And @CharlyParis-- thank you so much. It is a beautiful design and I am lucky to have this surteint as well as a silk twill-- both in serenely lovely colorways.

This is *fabulous* on you @Ladybaga -- and I absolutely adore the red coral on white background. It just lights you up!

I am always delighted to be twins @Croisette7 :flowers: love this one so much. I am sure you inspired my choice!
And yet it cannot outshine that smile ;). Looking great, @Ladybaga !

Gorgeous!!
Thank you all so much, sweet @Lellabelle, @Cookiefiend, @LKBNOLA, @Redbirdhermes, @Agrume and @Croisette7. Your complements are so kind. @LKBNOLA, I need to learn the waterfall knot so that mine can looks as lovely as yours! Your RdC is spectacular! The Baroque pearl necklace pairing is the perfect finishing touch to a beautifully styled scarf!

I‘m enjoying all your wonderful contributions from Paris this week ... with Tulipomanie!

View attachment 5789361

View attachment 5789362

Oh amazing! Hope you have fun!

We have scarf-jewelry or scarf and scarf-ring combo themes quite often. But you are certainly welcome to show us nice jewelry any time! And we always have some treasure-hunt themes every year to up the fun factor!

Definitely great stuff for the fun factor! Thank you for the info.

Thank you all for the chuckles on my green lipstick mod shot! Sometimes you have to take a fashion risk... ;)

I will confess I did a double take and had to zoom in on my phone. I was like, ‘what the…’

Love this tie/knot!

It's way too warm today for cashmeres so sharing this old shot of Peuple du Vent which does have a little monkey in it, of the 'organ grinder' type.

View attachment 5789723

View attachment 5789724

Oh, beautiful. This is an epic piece.

There is a lovely sifaka and also a ring-tailed lemur in Cosmographia. I was fortunate to see both in the wild with my family on a trip to Madagascar. We stayed for a month and saw most of the country from beaches, desert, rainforest, and towns. We saw roadside rum making operations using open air hollowed out trees as stills, brickmaking, melting aluminum beer cans to make new pots, all manner of arts and crafts and --- lemurs! Loads and loads of lemurs. So much of Madagascar is wasteland due to climate change and decades of land mismanagement but there are pockets of extreme biodiversity and creatures of all sizes that live only there. Hidden treasures include teeny tiny chameleons the size of a thumbnail!

View attachment 5788278

View attachment 5788279

View attachment 5788281
This is the most beautiful colorway! I love lemurs! There are some on Animapolis, too!

Thanks @Agrume. Loving this week's theme, great AF eye candy.

Love at first sight upon seeing this cw on display in the window of a London boutique,
View attachment 5789520

View attachment 5789522

Cavaliers, my most worn scarf.
View attachment 5789525

View attachment 5789528

An homage to explorers, nomads, and archaeologists, this scarf celebrates Afghan art.
View attachment 5789529

View attachment 5789530

Glorious Rencontre Oceane
View attachment 5789542

View attachment 5789544
So vibrant!!! I love each one of these!

• Thanks
Reactions: orchard
When I first began seriously collecting, we had a TPF theme week on Annie Faivre. At the time I organized my collecting by artist and Annie Faivre was among the first on my list. This week has given me a chance to review my "Annies," so to speak. So many of the cws I chose are blue!!!! Even this season's Jardin des Peintres! So today I debut its non-blue side.
View attachment 5788775
My twin @Jereni and sister @EtsyBoss have already found the monkey!
This is so striking! You have the most beautiful scarves that complement your lovely hair and skin. I do believe that you look amazing in every single Hermes scarf. I am your cousin on this design. I'll post tomorrow. (I keep forgetting how quickly this thread moves. My typing skills have definitely gotten much faster!)

Thank you. I hadn’t realized, but yes this color hasn’t been duplicated in new scarves in years. The olive isn’t my color but all the other colors are my colors so it still works for me if I chose the right top. The section of red with the folk art? Flowers had me at hello :love: .
View attachment 5788784View attachment 5788785
I love how you paired this rich colored scarf with the cheetah print sweater. Fabulous on you!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Nomad
Monkey combo !
Animapolis hides many monkeys (and the big one shown before during this week)
View attachment 5789291
Hello scarf twin! Don't you just love this scarf? It is one of the happiest scarves I own. When I bought this scarf, I told my SA that my collection is complete. He just rolled his eyes and reminded me that it wasn't right to lie about something like Hermes scarf buying. Hahahaha!! Yes, he was right! Coco, You look fabulous!!! I love the t-shirt. It is perfect for this colorway of Animapolis.

Amazing what I learnt this week, and wonderful scarves to admire! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

SOTD was Rêve de Corail, shown earlier by scarf sister LKBNOLA.
View attachment 5788954

And as a bonus, 2 monkeys on another scarf! Happy sleuthing. By the way, I think one of them is an Orang Utan. Not sure if the expert agrees...
View attachment 5788952
View attachment 5788953
I LOVE your RdC! I remember that colorway and kept debating between yours and my red one. This is one of those times that I wish I had also bought your version. Looks lovely on you, and I love how you tied it! Instant jewelry!

• Thanks
Reactions: Agrume
Status
Not open for further replies.