Scarves Scarf of The Day 2023- Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkey combo !
Animapolis hides many monkeys (and the big one shown before during this week)
View attachment 5789291

It did. We also proposed stickers with the different designs she made. She’s so talented!View attachment 5789567
Love the shirt, Coco! And of course the scarf, too! Excellent!

What a dreamy Charmante moussie, Agrume!

Absolutely stunning in pink, Snausages!

So elegant on you, LKB!

Beautiful Cookie ... love your earrings!

Just dreamy in icy blue!

Very pretty!

I love these colours so much!
Thank you, Croisette!

I‘m enjoying all your wonderful contributions from Paris this week ... with Tulipomanie!

View attachment 5789361

View attachment 5789362
Hello to Paris, and thanks to your earlier photos of this cw, we are twins now. And good to see Notre Dame!

Today’s scarf mail, Tulipomanie in cw2, cross posting with the SS23 thread, but a slightly neater tie.

View attachment 5789365
Another gorgeous Tulipomanie, a phantastic design!

Good morning! A non-blue Annie Faivre from me this morning. SOTD is a dip-dye La Danse du Cheval Marwari. This is a personal favorite of mine :heart: Draped and then shortened up for a morning at the Dog Park! (and because everyone has been so inspiring with their scarf necklace ties!)
View attachment 5789419View attachment 5789420
Your dog has a very stylish compagnon, LKBNOLA!

SOTD Redux - Chemins de Corail, this time in a necklace tie to reveal the monkey with a snorkel. I spent far too much time for this wonky result, but it is proof of concept - there is a way to foreground the monkey, and next time hopefully it'll come out better.

@HermesEchidna delighted we are twins on this marvelous scarf!

View attachment 5789422
So pretty, MsMarzipan!

Another green monkey today, this time on the black colorway of Aux Pays des Epices.

View attachment 5789435View attachment 5789434
Perfect, RBH!

Thanks @Agrume. Loving this week's theme, great AF eye candy.

Love at first sight upon seeing this cw on display in the window of a London boutique,
View attachment 5789520

View attachment 5789522

Cavaliers, my most worn scarf.
View attachment 5789525

View attachment 5789528

An homage to explorers, nomads, and archaeologists, this scarf celebrates Afghan art.
View attachment 5789529

View attachment 5789530

Glorious Rencontre Oceane
View attachment 5789542

View attachment 5789544
Thank you for more Annie Faivre Candy, Orchard! Love the pink Cavaliers.

Love at first sight upon seeing this cw on display in the window of a London boutique,
View attachment 5789520

View attachment 5789522

View attachment 5789525

View attachment 5789528

An homage to explorers, nomads, and archaeologists, this scarf celebrates Afghan art.
View attachment 5789529

View attachment 5789530

View attachment 5789542

View attachment 5789544
wow... just wow!

Good morning! A non-blue Annie Faivre from me this morning. SOTD is a dip-dye La Danse du Cheval Marwari. This is a personal favorite of mine :heart: Draped and then shortened up for a morning at the Dog Park! (and because everyone has been so inspiring with their scarf necklace ties!)
View attachment 5789419View attachment 5789420
Perfect styled, LKB ... and twins!
Love the shirt, Coco! And of course the scarf, too! Excellent!

Thank you, Croisette!

Hello to Paris, and thanks to your earlier photos of this cw, we are twins now. And good to see Notre Dame!

Another gorgeous Tulipomanie, a phantastic design!

So pretty, MsMarzipan!

Perfect, RBH!

Thank you for more Annie Faivre Candy, Orchard! Love the pink Cavaliers.
Happy to be your twin, Agrume!
Hello Annie Fans!
Here is my favorite Annie F. Scarf:
Reve de Corail. Have a wonderful day!
View attachment 5789645View attachment 5789644
Looking so lovely, Ladybaga!

Reactions: Agrume
Another green monkey today, this time on the black colorway of Aux Pays des Epices.

View attachment 5789435View attachment 5789434
Gorgeous look and your pendant could not be more perfect! I love this cw on you @Redbirdhermes!
Really appreciate your kind words @Lellabelle!

The necklace is from MaiTai Collection. Love her designs!
So pretty @MsMarzipan-- I am so so sorry that Mai Tai stopped selling her lovely scarf rings and other accessories...
The monkey was designed by one of my pupils then we edited T-shirts in order to finance charity projects.
Fabulous idea and very cute-- well executed and I am sure it was so very successful @Coco2606.

View attachment 5789520

View attachment 5789522

View attachment 5789525

View attachment 5789528

View attachment 5789529

View attachment 5789530

View attachment 5789542

View attachment 5789544
Just glorious @orchard-- your pink Cavaliers inspired my blue which is also a go to scarf for me! Your collection is sooooo beautiful and inspirational. :flowers:
I love it
:lol: @Agrume-- it was a little "event" to thank the fundraisers and others in the community! Normally my dogs are lucky if I have remembered to comb my hair... And @CharlyParis-- thank you so much. It is a beautiful design and I am lucky to have this surteint as well as a silk twill-- both in serenely lovely colorways.
Hello Annie Fans!
Here is my favorite Annie F. Scarf:
Reve de Corail. Have a wonderful day!
View attachment 5789645View attachment 5789644
This is *fabulous* on you @Ladybaga -- and I absolutely adore the red coral on white background. It just lights you up!
Perfect styled, LKB ... and twins!
I am always delighted to be twins @Croisette7 :flowers: love this one so much. I am sure you inspired my choice!

View attachment 5789520

View attachment 5789522

View attachment 5789525

View attachment 5789528

View attachment 5789529

View attachment 5789530

View attachment 5789542

View attachment 5789544
Wow! Such glorious saturation and depth of colour. I can totally see why each stole your heart :smile:

• Thanks
Reactions: orchard
The snorkeling monkey on my colorway of Chemins de Corail is pretty hard to see. In any case I wore L’Intrus today in honor of the leucistic robin, who - to my great delight - has decided to nest in the hedge directly outside the bedroom! I took this photo in front of the other hedge so I wouldn’t bother her. I can’t wait until the lilies I planted last year and captured in this shot bloom - they have grown so tall!

03719C64-282B-4C5C-94A5-26A969A47730.jpeg

28B7E218-EB6A-4210-AC91-86D5DC522FA9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.