Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Tbf to M, they were clearly having sex and their fertility issue could well be that she is able to get pregnant but the pregnancies sadly ended even before the first scan.

I can also understand why they might lie or be very secretive about their fertility issues because it would be painful to hear about it in the media and the royal law is prejudiced against children not born from the wife.
What this does not excuse, however, is
1. Lying about having at least one stillbirth. That is just disgusting and IMO the most evil thing they have ever done.
2. Pushing this extremely ill-suited person into the spotlight and spending so much money on her just because she has sex with H.
I wasn't trying to comment on her fertility issues at all, just saying if she pretended to be pregnant to snag Haz, it could have easily been verified or proven to be a lie, and I hope the BRF actually checked instead of going by her word. We all know her word means nothing.

I'm done with ROFL. I might descend to crawling under a table and howling with laughter.
Reason...
View attachment 5789353
Are these people F'ing insane??? Besides the obvious incest issue (not sure how many royals married their first cousins??), Kate would be the Queen Mother. Megain would be worthless, as she is already.

I wasn't trying to comment on her fertility issues at all, just saying if she pretended to be pregnant to snag Haz, it could have easily been verified or proven to be a lie, and I hope the BRF actually checked instead of going by her word. We all know her word means nothing.
Sorry I didn’t mean to jump down your throat. My own feeling is if the pregnancy shot gun element is real then the truth is probably some sort of compromise that perhaps she had a positive test that they could show the family but it didn’t work out and they obviously would look like complete asses if they then said ‘well, shall we postpone the wedding for 6 months so you can actually get to know this random actress who already has several big red flags?’

That said I do think they were buying into this ‘modernising the monarchy’ storyline so hard and H was so ready to be a big boy and get married that I don’t think they even needed a pregnancy drama.

But think about the position the palace was in. If they asked for confirmation by one of their doctors MM would have screamed from the rooftops how she was being targeted because she is black, and she probably would have gotten a lot of public sympathy. It was a no win situation for them. They had little choice but to let the marriage proceed.

It's like they're playing Us Against The World.

Difficult to give them the benefit of the doubt when the vast majority is calling them out on their bull$hit. They look completely delusional. At some point they have got to realize the jig is up. All credibility has been lost.

Time for them to just stop with the nonsense and go away for a long time.

Judge Judy GIF
I'm not sure they CAN go away. Even millions don't last long when they get thrown out the window as fast as they walk in the front door. Their life style is not conducive to feeding the piggy bank and I do not see any large sums being earned. So I can see them frantically trying to stay relevant.

But think about the position the palace was in. If they asked for confirmation by one of their doctors MM would have screamed from the rooftops how she was being targeted because she is black, and she probably would have gotten a lot of public sympathy. It was a no win situation for them. They had little choice but to let the marriage proceed.
If it involved the line of succession (which it did), they have every right to confirm. I've read Kate had to undergo fertility testing before getting married (whether true or not, I don't know). They could've also had her sign a NDA.

yes, it seems she often shows bad manners...IDK why doria seems to be viewed as this refined woman - she raised the rude biatch (well, part time anyway)
There is a term I picked up a while ago from another website. The term is home training. Your parents, mostly your mom, teaches you the social niceties of life. Manners,how to behave in public, writing thank you notes, bring a little something when you are invited to a person's home etc. Doria wasn't there as far as history records it. However, I like to think that her private school education and exposure to other families would have taught her something. Guess not.

Grabbing a trophy that you did nothing to earn is not only bad manners, it is bad taste and rude.

I think many people did because most of first saw her at the wedding looking very demure in a pastel suit and matching hat. She cleaned up her image for the wedding, but as they say you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.

ITA she is playing the role of a demure woman and this is why people believe that she has a quiet dignity about her. Just like she’s playing Megan’s support system in the public’s eye. She was absent for a large period in Megan’s life and all of those who were active in her life growing up have been tossed aside. I don’t think that we’ll really ever know much about Doria. The most recent pictures of her in the taxi with them she looks almost like she’s disappointed/frozen. Like she knows that she’s a pawn in Megans game and is allowing herself to be paraded around as needed. She knows that Megan will easily toss her aside like she has done to everyone else if she doesn’t play along.

There is a term I picked up a while ago from another website. The term is home training. Your parents, mostly your mom, teaches you the social niceties of life. Manners,how to behave in public, writing thank you notes, bring a little something when you are invited to a person's home etc. Doria wasn't there as far as history records it. However, I like to think that her private school education and exposure to other families would have taught her something. Guess not.

Grabbing a trophy that you did nothing to earn is not only bad manners, it is bad taste and rude.
she seems to be greedy and pushy by nature....but also wasn't taught manners?