Van Cleef in action!

I went to pick up my 5 motif chalcedony today but found it to be still a little too big so I had one more set of links removed. While I was there I just had to try on some beauties. Any thoughts on the combos? I tried on the clover bracelet WG, signature WG and signature YG. How is it that I am just about to get a gorgeous piece from my wish list and more VCA pieces are calling my name?

087C2223-9E1F-417F-B034-D8CA0473A4C6.jpeg

0406A5DC-EF0F-45C0-9E67-A6562F6F1E95.jpeg

C03D7F23-288A-439D-B254-DB93CCA4CF32.jpeg

This is just the most gorgeous WG stack! :love:

May I ask where and how you got the vintage hammered WG bracelet? I don't seem to see this version of the bracelet on the website anywhere, I only see vintage WG diamonds or sweet WG diamonds.

Also, if you wouldn't mind, may I ask for your honest review of the WG sweet diamonds bracelet? I don't see much info or reviews online and would love to understand the wearability - especially how the motifs probably flip a lot to the back (non-diamond) side? And do they easily turn back or do they often stay on one side? Do you have to adjust it a lot to the diamond-facing sides throughout the day when wearing it because they flip a lot? Plus, do they get entangled with your other bracelets, especially the flexible ones? Asking because I have a cartier love bracelet (rigid, classic size) and a tennis bracelet (flexible), so I'm really wondering how this would stack with either or both together - and you have exactly both a rigid and flexible bracelet together with the sweet diamond bracelet! And aesthetically speaking, is the sweet diamonds bracelet too dainty on its own, or too dainty with just a tennis bracelet maybe, or with just the classic love bracelet? Sorry I have many questions but would greatly appreciate if you don't mind sharing your review, it would be so helpful if possible, thank you! :hbeat:
As a follow up to this question, in full disclosure I don't recommend this bracelet except for those that are specifically looking for a dainty, small look. I love my bracelet as it exactly meets my requirements, and I have not taken it off except to clean and run. 5/7 days I wear this alone. However, I don't think that most people on TPF would be satisfied with it as a standalone piece and maybe not worth it for a small stacking piece. I would feel badly if anyone is mislead. If you have specific questions, PM me as I don't want to clutter up this thread.

As always, the style and coordination is spectacular. Love the sweets!
Thank you @WingNut :hugs:I spent the last few years debating between the RG hammered 10-motif vintage or 16-motif sweets. But, I secretly knew that if I was ever lucky enough to get the 16-motif at my store I would grab it in a jiffy. Thankfully this baby finally made an appearance!
Stunning jewelry and shawl, I just love the delicate pastels!
Thank you @A bottle of Red :hbeat: been loving the pastels for spring/summer.

I went to pick up my 5 motif chalcedony today but found it to be still a little too big so I had one more set of links removed. While I was there I just had to try on some beauties. Any thoughts on the combos? I tried on the clover bracelet WG, signature WG and signature YG. How is it that I am just about to get a gorgeous piece from my wish list and more VCA pieces are calling my name?

View attachment 5789077

View attachment 5789079

View attachment 5789081
To answer your question, I prefer the signature WG. The proportions look best imo, it's all really pretty together. The clover overpowers to me. The YG while lovely and soft, does not fit as nicely with the other two beautiful white pieces. Happy Birthday!