Diamond tennis bracelets

Does anyone customise a tennis bangle (think Cartier Etincelle) to go with your Cartier Love? Meaning to flush with the Love. I think Etincelle is beautiful however I want bigger carat so I am considering to do one. I’ve just got a contact of a jeweller from my friend. I’ve seen her jewelry made by this jeweller and they are very well made (plus sparkly natural diamonds).

Will be fun to see pics.
I bought my tennis bangle (3.67 total carat weight) before my size 17 Love Cuff so I wasn’t sure if they would go together but they do. Here are a couple of pics

A331EF15-85A9-476A-B3B6-CC8D2B07B152.jpeg

C22CF0F8-786B-4737-A3FC-0810A803FB46.jpeg

I bought my tennis bangle (3.67 total carat weight) before my size 17 Love Cuff so I wasn’t sure if they would go together but they do. Here are a couple of pics

View attachment 5773071

View attachment 5773072
Thank you for the pics and carat detail. I think this carat weight looks good with a regular love. It’s just the right amount without overpowering the Love and has the right presence.

• Thanks
Reactions: SmokieDragon
It's off for shortening, but here's a quick snap:
View attachment 5183641
View attachment 5183644

I really like how it tapers, and with how small it is I can definitely wear it daily.

Not as impressive as most of the other beauties in this thread, but she's enough for me. :blush:
What!!!! This is beautiful! And the weight, is lovely. I had a old ‘S’ Bar 2.5 YG bracelet and traded it for a 3 carat in WG and it’s beautiful.

I just got a tennis bracelet! I have a teeny wrist so I like dainty jewelry, 1carat in 14 YG.

View attachment 5777286

I'm usually more a single statement person (except for stacking rings) but seeing yours inspired me and made me get my (very old) inline bracelet out to wear instead of hiding away. I'm going to clean mine this morning and wear it this afternoon.

I think smaller stones look more in-keeping with the aesthetic.

Reactions: merekat703
Has anyone compared Whiteflash vs. Costco tennis bracelets? I'm intrigued by Costco prices and quality of their diamonds, but I worry that their setting is clunkier and shows more metal than something customized from a jeweler. Thoughts?