Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

Love that leather so much!! I'm using my one Nikki today too...not as soft and slouchy as yours.
I love love the slouchiness on this wine bag. The best leather Nikki I have ever owned and have. What’s interesting is this Nikki bag isn’t as heavy as all the Nikki bags I have or have ever owned. I really love this bag along with the black and brown Nikki I purchased recently.

IMG_7828.jpeg
img_7829-jpeg.5789585
Here is the eBay bag I had posted in the sales section but then I bought it lol. It’s in better condition than what I thought the listing pics showed I think. Handles at bottom are a little floppy but that was expected. Leather is so nice on it. I love the color. Inside is super clean which is always a plus. Bottom has that water stain but eh to me no big deal.
Brown MAB

img_7827-jpeg.5789580
IMG_7830.jpegIMG_7831.jpeg

IMG_7827.jpeg

IMG_7829.jpeg

Thanks @samfalstaff ! :flowers: They're by Yuul Yie...they make really cool different looking shoes. I got mine from The Re

View attachment 5789583
img_7829-jpeg.5789585
Here is the eBay bag I had posted in the sales section but then I bought it lol. It’s in better condition than what I thought the listing pics showed I think. Handles at bottom are a little floppy but that was expected. Leather is so nice on it. I love the color. Inside is super clean which is always a plus. Bottom has that water stain but eh to me no big deal.
Brown MAB

img_7827-jpeg.5789580
View attachment 5789586View attachment 5789587

View attachment 5789580

View attachment 5789585
nice! water stain on bottom wouldn't bother me unless the bag was pricey and being presented as perfect

View attachment 5789583
img_7829-jpeg.5789585
Brown MAB

img_7827-jpeg.5789580
View attachment 5789586View attachment 5789587

View attachment 5789580

View attachment 5789585
Another gorgeous leather bag! To me, it's worth it for the lining alone....so pretty!! Congrats!!

Thank you!
Another gorgeous leather bag! To me, it's worth it for the lining alone....so pretty!! Congrats!!
Thank you! It was listed on eBay a few times and on poshmark before. I’m surprised no one ever grabbed this. Price wasn’t bad so I took a chance on it. Anyone know about what year this lining would be from? I’ll have to check the reference thread.

Reactions: sdkitty