Cartier Travel Pouch

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all having a great day!

I went into Cartier in Sydney yesterday and purchased a small Cartier d'amour necklace and a regular JUC ring. When I received my items, there were no travel pouches. I asked my SA about them and she said these two items don't come with travel pouches. I don't shop at Cartier that often (have only purchased a Love ring - no pouch and JUC bracelet - pouch and cleaning kit inlcuded, prior to yesterday) but I was wondering if those of you who shop regularly at Cartier could shed some light - is it up to the discretion of the SA to include (or not include) travel pouches with purchases of smaller items like rings and necklaces? I'm travelling soon and those travel pouches would come in really handy!

Thank you
I've purchased my JUC with diamonds back in Feb and was given a travel pouch, small perfumes bottles, it was my 1st Cartier piece, then last week I purchased my Love small and received a travel pouch & small perfume bottles again from my same SA in Melbourne. I asked my SA for cleaning kit the 2nd time but he said no stock and he said that cleaning kit or travel pouch are depends on your SA, it doesn't come with purchases, its purely a gift from SA.

Attachments

• 20230304_111916.jpg
    20230304_111916.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
I have only ordered my Cartier pieces online direct from their website, and I have only received one travel pouch. I believe it was with my regular Love (can't remember exactly). It's a decent size one, so I doubt it was with my rings or necklace.

When I purchased my small JUC last Monday I have received a travel pouch, cleaning set, sweets, perfume samples and a small bottle of their Champagne, all without asking.

That was a first though, when I bought my Love 8 years ago I did get a small pouch. Nothing with my JUC ring or Trinity ring.

I suppose it's up to the SA and these were all different ones.

I just purchased 4 items in April from the NYC 5th Avenue boutique and I received travel pouches for all of the items. One was a Trinity cord and those normally do not come with a a travel pouch but I received one anyways. I also got a small love, small juc, and the trinity ring. She gave me 3 bracelet pouches, one ring pouch, and one extra for my screwdriver. I'd call customer service and request one if you really want one. Sorry you didn't initially receive one.

Reactions: maison.de.luxe
Interestingly, I got 1 but not with my necklace purchase. It was once I wore the necklace and went in to buy another item, the SA saw me wearing the necklace and gave me this necklace holder. To be frank I have no idea what to do with it though lol
I think it’s kinda only useful when you need to remove necklace say for a spa. Or when travelling. For a daily necklace, I can understand it’s quite redundant. When I do remove my necklace at home, I prefer to just lazily plonk it into my jewelry box.

Reactions: maison.de.luxe
I think it’s kinda only useful when you need to remove necklace say for a spa. Or when travelling. For a daily necklace, I can understand it’s quite redundant. When I do remove my necklace at home, I prefer to just lazily plonk it into my jewelry box.
I don't even bring extra necklaces for travel. For spa I may not even wear it for the day. I've had bad experiences losing necklace/bracelet so am extra careful these days.